Suits
If I had a suit and I wore it as a police officer, that is FailRP right?
But does this happen to other jobs? such as rebels?
The rebellions are poor, they do not drive Lamborghinies, BMWs, Ferraris, nor do they wear expensive, fine suits.

Police officers are not supposed to wear a suit - if you wish to be a governmental agent, go on Unemployed and be hired by the president.
(06-06-2013, 08:33 AM)Narcotic Wrote: The rebellions are poor, they do not drive Lamborghinies, BMWs, Ferraris, nor do they wear expensive, fine suits.

Police officers are not supposed to wear a suit - if you wish to be a governmental agent, go on Unemployed and be hired by the president.

No access to radios..
(06-06-2013, 08:54 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 08:33 AM)Narcotic Wrote: The rebellions are poor, they do not drive Lamborghinies, BMWs, Ferraris, nor do they wear expensive, fine suits.

No access to radios..

If you're a hired agent, you do not need to see the officer's radio, get reports from the president and receive orders from him too.

/frequency
/pradio
(06-06-2013, 08:58 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 08:54 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote:

No access to radios..

If you're a hired agent, you do not need to see the officer's radio, get reports from the president and receive orders from him too.

/frequency
/pradio

Handed my ass to me.
So what classes can wear suits?
Please list them.
Well think of situations where you would wear a suit in real life and apply them in game.
(06-06-2013, 11:55 AM)Termin Wrote: Well think of situations where you would wear a suit in real life and apply them in game.

Just tossing some examples on this one.

Would a poor rebel wear an expensive suit?
Would a regular police officer on duty wear a suit?
Would a hobo wear a suit?

If you set up a roleplay and use a suit, adjust your belongings and surroundings to what the suit shows people, most likely that you're rich or wealthy.
That makes sense.
(06-06-2013, 08:33 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Police officers are not supposed to wear a suit - if you wish to be a governmental agent, go on Unemployed and be hired by the president.

And what of police officers in plainclothes? They are essentially cops in civilian clothing, they wear an assigned color-of-the-day so that they are easier to identify by other cops. They still carry their normal police equipment and identification, and they aren't obliged to identify themselves as cops upon questioning. NY's Street Crimes Unit is a good example.

(06-06-2013, 12:43 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Would a regular police officer on duty wear a suit?

I conclude, yes, a regular cop on duty would wear a suit so as to not be picked out in broad daylight, to have a much lower profile than they normally would. Of course they are assigned to plainclothes. We'll leave that to CityRP's discretion, but it happens all the time, especially in big cities.(EvoCity is the idea, but you can look at NY, San Fran, LA, not exhaustive).
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”