ban request on hell_Boy
Name of player:Jim Pickens

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47787649

Time in GMT: Unknow

Server: V33X

Summary:In the evidence you can see him killing uzi and arron durring the wedding after he killed them and he disconnected.

Evidence:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgtVu-HcYAg&feature=youtu.be
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
This is true we were doing some Roleplaying and then out of no where he killed us all and disconnected after.
Logs don't match provided name, and no name is shown in the evidence.
I am actually hell_Boy i never actually seen a weeding nore have killed people with uzi's in the nexus in the map 33

Also i don't have a suit
I can back this case up Hell_boy did RDM several people during the wedding roleplay. Termin also you see at the end of the video Hell_Boy is the only other person talking so he was close to were it happend e.g he did it.
Ban request on pushback. Please note that you have 12 hours to provide additional evidence that can lead to case resolution.
After reviewing the logs I found that you were (potentially) RDMed twice, the first time by |FaKe|||K4|||DrEaM| as seen here:

[03:28:45] |FaKe|||K4|||DrEaM| (STEAM_0:1:34806520) Killed: [FL:RP] Aaron (STEAM_0:0:53367461) using weapon_mad_mac10
[03:28:52] |FaKe|||K4|||DrEaM| (STEAM_0:1:34806520) Killed: [FL:RP] Uzi (STEAM_0:0:60430408) using weapon_mad_mac10

However these are not the events detailed in the video. The person who RDMed you in the video was, as I suspected as I watched it, Jim Pickens as detailed here:

[03:34:56] Jim Pickens (STEAM_0:1:42219522) Killed: [FL:RP] Aaron (STEAM_0:0:53367461) using weapon_mad_m4
[03:34:57] Jim Pickens (STEAM_0:1:42219522) Killed: [FL:RP] Uzi (STEAM_0:0:60430408) using weapon_mad_m4

There are a few things I would like to know, firstly, what happened with the initial RDM? Because there is no ban request for that. Also, I am doubting your motives as to trying to get hell_boy banned. I believe this for three reasons:

1. You fail to put in a time, perhaps this is you trying to avoid us checking the logs? I find it hard to believe you wouldn't even have a small inkling of when it happened.
2. One of you, [FL:RP] John I believe, was looking straight at the person (Jim Pickens) in the black suit. He clearly wasn't hell_boy who...
3. Was a Police Sergeant. The weapon used was an M4A1 (As you surely would have known considering one of you was looking at him, also the noise is rather prevalent) which, oddly enough, cannot be equipped by a Police Sergeant.

I expect some really good explanations for this misleading information, because that is what it seems to look like. Doubtful? Well for me the emphasis lies in your attempts to continue to have hell_boy banned despite Termin clearly stating that he didn't do it.

I'll also drop this here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32680
My bad thanks for looking logs and i was recording but my friend was also so i upliaded his
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
Also, isnt it against server rules to be in a steam chat?
Denied. Even though this does look like an attempt to get someone banned when it wasn't them I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Make sure your evidence gets a name if someone kills you, then we know you're not lying.