.#DarkYoshi<3 ©
Name of player:.#DarkYoshi<3 ©

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20029264

Time in GMT: 6Pm

Server: V33X

Summary: This gy lift a car with a prop.

Evidence:
[Image: 391TH.jpg]
What happend here is the car was stuck in the ground and i did that to unstuck it. it DID unstuck when i did it. dont think its banreason to unstuck cars? in that case, admins should been banned alot. i did this guy a favor and unstucked his car...

I did not disturb any kind of RP when i helped this poor guy.

Please show me proof where it did not unstuck. the person i unstucked the car for is gonna write here shortly.

atleast i didnt think it was ban reason for being friendly on the server and helping others.
If was my car that was lifted. I had been taken it through my fading door when the door closed the car flipped and it's wheels glitched into the ground but it continued to bounce around on the ground blocking the road and hitting other cars and people. Due to the lack of admins and /flip being disabled I tried to push the car with a prop to Evocity garage to get rid of it when Darkyoshi came along and lifted my car up with a prop then dropped it back down. I feel like this BR should be denied for

1. The just reason of his actions

2. The fact that the poster of this BR never tried to resolve this issue never saw the incident unfold and never even alerted one of us. They clearly went straight for a BR with no intent to resolve this issue in any other way.

3. They never saw the whole thing.

Darkyoshi was doing not only me but the whole server a favor by unstucking a car that was obstructing a road and killing people and hitting cars and that banning him for this reason would be a gross miscarriage of justice.

edit: Also as you can see by the picture there was no one else around. Which is because we waited for the area to be clear before doing this.
i was there, he was about spawning props etc, i say in local ooc to stop it. He didn't listen that was why i decided to do the br.
look at this picture where i say 3 times to stop it (i did scroll up to get it...)
[Image: 392As.jpg]
what does that second picture give proof about?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Termin

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(06-05-2013, 06:39 PM)MagmaKnight Wrote: 2. The fact that the poster of this BR never tried to resolve this issue never saw the incident unfold and never even alerted one of us. They clearly went straight for a BR with no intent to resolve this issue in any other way.

this
at that picture you are standing in front of the nexus. you have written STOP and stuff?
If you look close to the pictures at chat, the first picture one say "theres no admin on" when you do it.
The second picture i did scroll up chat and find that place to show that i said to you guys you should stop.

Edit: i'll let admins decide this for now, i don't want this to be one long discussion.
Going to let this one go for now. If a players car does get stuck please only use props gently. Don't lift them into the sky. If it is bugged in the map (spazzing and glitching) reconnect to the server as long as RP is not disrupted by the reconnect.