Coming soon...
Nice! Can't wait for more cars and models! Also, a van would be nice for the SRU, but I really don't give a damn. It would be nice if you make a van for it to be bulletproof or damn well near it.

Also Crown Victoria production has just stopped, heads up verenkin.
The Crown Vics are so mainstream, why not take some of the newer models?

I personally like this one.

[Image: di-new_ford_police_interceptor_2013_0_60...aafbc9.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • D0ctor
Want to model it, animate it and compile it for source?
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Callos
(06-05-2013, 06:41 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 06:19 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 05:08 PM)professional_instinct Wrote: Just saying I am not a yank. what the difference between a state trooper and metro police?

Here you go poor soul, you must have the IQ of a fly. There's a thing called google, here I'll even do it for you:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=difference+between+...tro+police

It is quite un-called for to start discussing someones IQ over a valid question.

It's annoying when the internet is the biggest database in the world where people can access just about all the information they ever need. Instead of doing a quick Google search and finding out for themselves like most people do they spend more time writing out a question on a forum.
Not sure if this helps in regard to a SRU van, however this looks okay, good if re-skinned?

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=70726

Obviously this is just a suggestion.
Nice job on the skins though, nice to see a change.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • D0ctor, Moisty
Everything is nice but i would really like something like a van for SRU. Again, good job.
(06-06-2013, 08:43 AM)Equalizer Wrote: The Crown Vics are so mainstream, why not take some of the newer models?

I personally like this one.

[Image: di-new_ford_police_interceptor_2013_0_60...aafbc9.jpg]
There are no Taurus models out there, sadly. It's a nice looking car. The Crown Vics are just so dated, the last city police I've actually seen using them is Chicago and even they've started getting rid of them for newer cars.

There are a few Dodge Charger models on the workshop, one or two are skinned as police models. It'd be an upgrade, I guess, even though I hate Dodge's junk.
Woah! Thats amazing =)! Hope these will be in soon =)!
The bonnets look far too long on the right and left vehicles.
It's the camera angle, they are all the same vehicle.