OOC Info:

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Rumble
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:42901090
Job Applying For:
Citizen
What experiences have you had with this job?:
Iam RPing often as Citizen , most of these RP's are passive RPs.
Hours:
350+
RP Points?:
Bans:
Previous Serious RP Experiences:
Iam participating and making much SeriousRP's , most of them are passive RP's like Shops or Scenes ( = Train Crash or another situation)
Why do you want to participate in this event?:
Since I started being serious on Fearless I wanted to attend on an Event. I'd like to open a PassiveRP Shop at the MTL Base and fight against some Aliens, also the Event Sounds like very much Fun.
Miscellanious:
I love Serious and PassiveRP's.
IC Info:

Name:James "Rumble" Tello
Address (not 'classified'):EvoCity - Corloene Street 4
Date of Birth:1986
Previous Employment:Meth Producer
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):
James "Rumble" Tello was born in Manchester. He lived there with his family till age 5 , when they moved to Germany because of financially reasons. But Jame's family didn't earn enough money to pay the owes they made. According to the situation of the family , James grew up in bad surroundings. In his youth he sarted becoming an outlaw , a rebel. Soon he joined a criminal gang. He started cooking and selling
Methamphetamin also known as Desoxyephedrin , Crystal , Meth , Pervitin and Yaba , but he never took it. He got arrested 3 Times for being caught dealing meth. But soon he found out clever tactics how to trick the cops. With 17 he had his first gunfight against an enemy gang.

He got seriously injured and he started changing his mind, why should he work for a gang? But leaving a gang was not easy. He tried to escape the gang by leaving Germany , taking his sister with him and moving to EvoCity. He continued
cooking meth. Today he left
his criminal life behind and he started the life he always wanted: A life in wealth.
Additional (IC) Info?:
Friendly | Clever
OOC Info:
Steam Name: Sommer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24492973
Job Applying For: Gun Dealer
What experiences have you had with this job?: Im good mathematically and i am gonna sell single weapons and not only shipments. I have been playing for 520 hours so i have a fairly good understanding and experience with being a gundealer.
Hours: 520
RP Points?: 3
Bans: 10 (6 of which is over 1 and a half year ago)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Vault RP, Pirateship rp on v33x lake, Construction RP.
Why do you want to participate in this event?:The event also seems like a good chance to make some good passiverp (and show my awesome building skills off). It is also Sci-fi(ish) which i love seeing/roleplaying with.
Miscellanious:Relatively old FL player. Extremely good at building with Tools.

IC Info:

Name: Frederick Chappler
Address (not 'classified'): Tides Hotel, Last room on the left.
Date of Birth: 27/9/1971
Previous Employment: Retired Security Guard in the Slyfoxes, Retired cause of injury.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Frederick Chappler was once a part of the Slyfoxes Clan, back then his name was James Sanderson, He got shot in the back and had a severe injury which was gonna plague him the rest of his life, he retired and started cooking around seven years ago. The Mob wanted James Sanderson dead so he had to go undercover and change his name to Frederick Chappler
Additional (IC) Info?: Has a Large scar down his spine (After medics reinforced his back with a titanium cylinder). Has trouble running because of his injury.
(09-24-2013, 08:12 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: <app>

(09-24-2013, 09:31 PM)Sommer Wrote: <app>

Both accepted!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Sommer
(09-24-2013, 11:13 PM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 08:12 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: <app>

(09-24-2013, 09:31 PM)Sommer Wrote: <app>

Both accepted!

Guys i am REALLY looking forward to this. Keep it up Arch! you're doing great!
The following 2 users Like Mr.Bean's post:
  • Sommer, ArcHammer
Bump.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Archammer it's looks really good, but havn't this thread been up for like a month? You should see if there is a lovely admin who wanna supervise the event and then get the date.

I really hope this event is going to happend
The following 2 users Like Davidson's post:
  • ArcHammer, Mr.Bean
Yeah, I've just got to catch 'em at the right time. I can't exactly do much right now without an admin, so there's no date yet.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(10-04-2013, 04:16 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Yeah, I've just got to catch 'em at the right time. I can't exactly do much right now without an admin, so there's no date yet.

Yea I see your point mate. Hope you can get one to help you up it seems like you put good amount of work into it. Keep it up Smile
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Foxxy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11050026
Job Applying For: Black Market Dealer
What experiences have you had with this job?: Been a BMD quite a few times. Try to RP it realistically, meaning not making shops. I'll make an advert, then the buyer can PM me or meet me at a place.
Hours: 280+
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 0
Previous Serious RP Experiences: [Upcoming] Payday RP Event - And some minor, not official ones.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Always like a good RP experience.
Miscellanious: Time of the event fits good for me.

IC Info:

Name: Foxxy Brown
Address (not 'classified'): The Tides Hotel - Room #3
Date of Birth: 6 July 1981
Previous Employment: McDonalds Employee
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): He has psychopathic signs. He seems clever and wise to the average eye, but he's batshit insane.
Additional (IC) Info?: Foxxy Brown is Korean - He was born and raised in Evocity, where he created a reputation.
(10-04-2013, 08:09 AM)Foxxy Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Foxxy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11050026
Job Applying For: Black Market Dealer
What experiences have you had with this job?: Been a BMD quite a few times. Try to RP it realistically, meaning not making shops. I'll make an advert, then the buyer can PM me or meet me at a place.
Hours: 280+
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 0
Previous Serious RP Experiences: [Upcoming] Payday RP Event - And some minor, not official ones.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Always like a good RP experience.
Miscellanious: Time of the event fits good for me.

IC Info:

Name: Foxxy Brown
Address (not 'classified'): The Tides Hotel - Room #3
Date of Birth: 6 July 1981
Previous Employment: McDonalds Employee
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): He has psychopathic signs. He seems clever and wise to the average eye, but he's batshit insane.
Additional (IC) Info?: Foxxy Brown is Korean - He was born and raised in Evocity, where he created a reputation.

Accepted and added to Black Market Dealers!

We've almost got all the main jobs. We just need a supervisor pretty much.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep