ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Bump :/
OOC Info:

Steam Name: |CPT| AzuraPlays
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43284168

Job Applying For: Paramedic
What experiences have you had with this job?: I played a clockwork miltaryRP server for 2 months as a medic, so day in day out i was medRP'ing
Hours: 160(ish)
RP Points?: 1
Bans: 6 (4 minor 2 semi serious)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Survival island RP, lot's of military RP
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I like the event, and saw there weren't enough people, and i like to medRP so i decided to apply for a paramedic
Miscellanious: Not sure what to put here

IC Info:

Name: John Maverick
Address (not 'classified'):
Date of Birth: 31st july 1988
Previous Employment: Ex combat medic.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): John Maverick served in the afghanistan war for 6 year, from the age of 18 until he was 24, upon return he found him self un-employed for 6 months, he had no other skills besides healing, as day in day out he sat in base, waiting for wounded soldiers to come in. He was recommended by a friend to try and find work as a paramedic, so he went to the evo-city hospital to sign up, he learnt it wasn't as easy as signing up to join the army, he went through proper interviews and had to act formal at all times, but he still just managed to make it in as a first responder by the sking of his teeth. (will this do? if not ask me and i'll add a lot more info)
Additional (IC) Info?: John can be very bold at times, so he speaks out a lot, even when he shouldn't. He's almost lost his job for this several times, however he keeps his job purely because he's good at it.
.OOC Info:

Steam Name: TheAvenger117
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51080508

Job Applying For: Scientist
What experiences have you had with this job?: Roleplaying as a german Scientist one time and Making Futuristic stuff for a Rp event.
Hours: 602+
RP Points?: 2
Bans: 5-6 minor. still bans
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Matt's Militia Rp W/Johkah and Opera Rp W/Vauld hosting.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: to experience the fun and the Enthusiasm in other great Rpers and to test myself for what i can do for this event to make it a great Rp.
Miscellanious: Nada.

IC Info:

Name: Evencia 'Sanchez' Winchester
Address (not 'classified'): 4730 big plain Evocity Ave.
Date of Birth: 10/30/1990
Previous Employment: GSG-9 SWAT Enforcer
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): I was born in Eastern Berlin, Germany. I have went to Esekabon School district, and attended Berlin Leadership University. When i was 19 i was applying for training boot camp for GSG-9 Special Riot Control. I had experienced multiple Riots and Robberies and assassination attempts. I had a squad of 13 Men, 3 of them died by Metallic Projectiles from a Riot over the Old Berlin wall. I have Suffered many wounds and resigned when i was 20. I had 10 medals of Glory and 13 medals of honor. and 1 medal of Inconceivable Warrior, which means i have killed and Subdued 23 Terrorists/Riot suspects. a couple months after i resigned, my
girlfriend told me about this new colony, a new country. Evocity as what i heard of from my girlfriend. we have moved there when i was 22 and i am now in Strategic Response Team, Unit 32. I am also a Band Director of Evocity's new Concert Band. My Strategic Response Team career ended shortly after my girlfriend's death, by the Mafia Don and his Corleone members... i seek to take revenge, but then again i am a good guy and will not break the laws. I am still at my house here today, in Evocity in my bed, thinking of my girlfriend, such a shame that i never was there for her. Because of that, i am now Single and alone.
Additional (IC) Info?: Evancia 'Sanchez' Winchester is a quick learning Multi-tasker that gets S** done with honor
(09-14-2013, 07:54 PM)Brian Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: |CPT| AzuraPlays
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43284168

Job Applying For: Paramedic
What experiences have you had with this job?: I played a clockwork miltaryRP server for 2 months as a medic, so day in day out i was medRP'ing
Hours: 160(ish)
RP Points?: 1
Bans: 6 (4 minor 2 semi serious)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Survival island RP, lot's of military RP
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I like the event, and saw there weren't enough people, and i like to medRP so i decided to apply for a paramedic
Miscellanious: Not sure what to put here

IC Info:

Name: John Maverick
Date of Birth: 31st july 1988
Previous Employment: Ex combat medic.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): John Maverick served in the afghanistan war for 6 year, from the age of 18 until he was 24, upon return he found him self un-employed for 6 months, he had no other skills besides healing, as day in day out he sat in base, waiting for wounded soldiers to come in. He was recommended by a friend to try and find work as a paramedic, so he went to the evo-city hospital to sign up, he learnt it wasn't as easy as signing up to join the army, he went through proper interviews and had to act formal at all times, but he still just managed to make it in as a first responder by the sking of his teeth. (will this do? if not ask me and i'll add a lot more info)
Additional (IC) Info?: John can be very bold at times, so he speaks out a lot, even when he shouldn't. He's almost lost his job for this several times, however he keeps his job purely because he's good at it.

Accepted into Paramedics!
(09-15-2013, 12:34 AM)TheAvenger101 Wrote: .OOC Info:

Steam Name: TheAvenger117
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51080508

Job Applying For: Scientist
What experiences have you had with this job?: Roleplaying as a german Scientist one time and Making Futuristic stuff for a Rp event.
Hours: 602+
RP Points?: 2
Bans: 5-6 minor. still bans
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Matt's Militia Rp W/Johkah and Opera Rp W/Vauld hosting.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: to experience the fun and the Enthusiasm in other great Rpers and to test myself for what i can do for this event to make it a great Rp.
Miscellanious: Nada.

IC Info:

Name: Evencia 'Sanchez' Winchester
Address (not 'classified'): 4730 big plain Evocity Ave.
Date of Birth: 10/30/1990
Previous Employment: GSG-9 SWAT Enforcer
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): I was born in Eastern Berlin, Germany. I have went to Esekabon School district, and attended Berlin Leadership University. When i was 19 i was applying for training boot camp for GSG-9 Special Riot Control. I had experienced multiple Riots and Robberies and assassination attempts. I had a squad of 13 Men, 3 of them died by Metallic Projectiles from a Riot over the Old Berlin wall. I have Suffered many wounds and resigned when i was 20. I had 10 medals of Glory and 13 medals of honor. and 1 medal of Inconceivable Warrior, which means i have killed and Subdued 23 Terrorists/Riot suspects. a couple months after i resigned, my
girlfriend told me about this new colony, a new country. Evocity as what i heard of from my girlfriend. we have moved there when i was 22 and i am now in Strategic Response Team, Unit 32. I am also a Band Director of Evocity's new Concert Band. My Strategic Response Team career ended shortly after my girlfriend's death, by the Mafia Don and his Corleone members... i seek to take revenge, but then again i am a good guy and will not break the laws. I am still at my house here today, in Evocity in my bed, thinking of my girlfriend, such a shame that i never was there for her. Because of that, i am now Single and alone.
Additional (IC) Info?: Evancia 'Sanchez' Winchester is a quick learning Multi-tasker that gets S** done with honor
Accepted into Scientists! Just remember that it said 3rd person writing, but good story none-the-less.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name:
Bomsusik
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:42460722
Job Applying For:
Paramedic
What experiences have you had with this job?:
A serious ParamedicRP of my own
Hours:
362h
RP Points?:
3 RP Points
Bans:
1 Ban on record
Previous Serious RP Experiences:
VaultRP
HoboRP
TribalRP
ParamedicRP
And more.

Why do you want to participate in this event?:
I love Roleplaying, especially on such events.
Miscellaneous:
I received my first and last ban for mugging, 1 year passed since then.
IC Info:

Name:
Benny Slope
Evo Str. 30
Date of Birth:
April 3, 1987
Previous Employment:
Surgeon
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):
Benny Slope was born in 1987, New York City.
When he was a child he dreamed of becoming a doctor and save people lives.
He was bullied in school, but that didn't suspend him from getting high grades and reaching his dreams of studying in the Medical Academy.
He was granted a Medical Diploma, with which he moved to Evocity to become a Medical Intern in the Evo-Hospital.
After two years of working in the hospital he became a Surgeon.

Additional (IC) Info?:
My character will be doing surgeries,
The surgeries will be performed in a Serious Roleplaying method
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
(09-15-2013, 10:41 AM)Bomsusik Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name:
Bomsusik
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:42460722
Job Applying For:
Paramedic
What experiences have you had with this job?:
A serious ParamedicRP of my own
Hours:
362h
RP Points?:
3 RP Points
Bans:
1 Ban on record
Previous Serious RP Experiences:
VaultRP
HoboRP
TribalRP
ParamedicRP
And more.

Why do you want to participate in this event?:
I love Roleplaying, especially on such events.
Miscellaneous:
I received my first and last ban for mugging, 1 year passed since then.
IC Info:

Name:
Benny Slope
Evo Str. 30
Date of Birth:
April 3, 1987
Previous Employment:
Surgeon
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):
Benny Slope was born in 1987, New York City.
When he was a child he dreamed of becoming a doctor and save people lives.
He was bullied in school, but that didn't suspend him from getting high grades and reaching his dreams of studying in the Medical Academy.
He was granted a Medical Diploma, with which he moved to Evocity to become a Medical Intern in the Evo-Hospital.
After two years of working in the hospital he became a Surgeon.

Additional (IC) Info?:
My character will be doing surgeries,
The surgeries will be performed in a Serious Roleplaying method

Accepted and added to Paramedics! I also know you as a good Roleplayer and we have worked together a few times before. Welcome to the team.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Bomsusik
Bump? I think Arc needs a supervisor still if not mistaken.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • ArcHammer
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Connie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24972670
Job Applying For: Citizen
What experiences have you had with this job?: I've taken part in quite a few events. A couple of my favourites have been roadside construction (we put up barricades and carried stuff around in Tides trucks) and mechanic (where I built jacks out of PHX props and hydraulics). Street racing was another rather enjoyable experience, as was camping. For the latter, we built tents and campfires and some other stuff. It felt more like wilderness survival than camping, though.

I've also written a guide on Paramedic RP among others which I can't seem to find.

Hours: Approx. 130
RP Points?: 7
Bans: I don't have any bans on record, although I have received a couple of bans in the past.
Previous Serious RP Experiences: See job experiences above.
Another event I took part in was as a scientist in the labs under the GHQ, performing some kind of zombie autopsy. Obviously, the virus broke out, quarantine was put in place, and everything was like a cross between REC and the first Resident Evil film. Almost the entire server took part in that one.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Sounds like fun.
Miscellaneous: Not really sure what else to say. I've done quite a bit of Serious RP in the past.

IC Info:

Name: Leila Sparks
Address (not 'classified'): 37 Uphill Apartments, EvoCity
Date of Birth: 4/7/1990
Previous Employment: N/A
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Born and raised in North London, England by a single mother, Leila developed from a young age a passion for beautiful dresses... and the wrong side of the law.

On the exterior, she's a classy, well-spoken lady who loves fashion - but what you don't see is the knife in her other hand.
Additional (IC) Info?: You may find she is not entirely trustworthy. Or entirely sane.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-23-2013, 11:58 AM)Jeremy Wrote: <snip>
Accepted and added to Citizens!
7 RP points in ~130 hours? Wow.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Mr.Bean