[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
Let's hope I can attend then. Seeing as you automatically assigned me to something I did not make a go.
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Pholorian
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27711625
Job Applying For: SRU Agent
What experiences have you had with this job?: Had over 60 hours as SRU, and participated in many global events as SRU also.
Hours: 248
RP Points?: 4
Bans: 3
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Been in many events, taken many diffrent RP scenarios...Also spent more than 800 hours on dark RP servers, and probably another 300 hours on WoW Rp servers (Which can be very in depth roleplay).
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I feel as if this event would be a large amount of fun, and would love to be part of it, especially if i could do my favorite job.

IC Info:

Name: Mark Dixon
Address (not 'classified'): 77 Fearless Avenue, evocity.
Date of Birth: 08/12/81
Previous Employment: Ex-military, Server 12 years in the United States Marine Corps, and just over a term with ION Corp.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): A confident, well dressed man who is very hard working, dedicated and brave.
A more fitting signature. 
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] MasterDrake90
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41047064
Job Applying For: SRU Agent
What experiences have you had with this job?: Spent many hours playing as SRU and love the character role of protecting the president.
Hours: 246
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 7
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Hobo Rp, Bank Robbery Rp
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love to roleplay and would love to help out in this Rp.
Miscellanious: Great listener and always up for a chalange.

IC Info:

Name: James 'Romano' Williams
Address (not 'classified'): 17 EvoCity Appartments
Date of Birth: 1988
Previous Employment: SRU Agent and a Taxi Driver.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Graduated from EvoCity University with a Degree in Marksmanship.
Additional (IC) Info?: I love phisical activities and to help others out in their time of need.
Both accepted.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Sorry for bumping, but we really need a lot more people.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
I was reading this and I had interest, until I saw one of the people just get denied because of their bans, I'v been banned twice but nevertheless, you do not judge people by their bans, it determines mistakes not RP skills. You have an admin supervising anyway...
(06-22-2013, 12:59 AM)CodeDenzy Wrote: I was reading this and I had interest, until I saw one of the people just get denied because of their bans, I'v been banned twice but nevertheless, you do not judge people by their bans, it determines mistakes not RP skills. You have an admin supervising anyway...
If you actually read on, you would see that he got accepted later on.
Bans can tell about RPers though. If someone has 11 bans for, say, minging and FailRP, I wouldn't accept him. Bans aren't always because of mistakes.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: FlutteringSquid
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42443977
Job Applying For: SRU
What experiences have you had with this job?: To help and protect things to every price.
Hours: 130
Bans: 2
Previous Serious RP Experiences: It was on friday 13-06-21. It was "The Alien Invantaion". I was a Citizen and helped guys who needed help and protected the bunker.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I have only been on 1 event before and I think it will be fun.
Miscellanious: Not best on English :/

IC Info:

Name: Reznov 'Sarg' McTvist
Address (not 'classified'): EvoCity Slums
Date of Birth: 05/30/1995
Previous Employment: EvoCity Military Force
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): A tall, dark-blondie hair, fast, not the smartest.
Additional (IC) Info?: Nothing
(06-24-2013, 08:07 PM)The Moon Rise Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: FlutteringSquid
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42443977
Job Applying For: SRU
What experiences have you had with this job?: To help and protect things to every price.
Hours: 130
Bans: 2
Previous Serious RP Experiences: It was on friday 13-06-21. It was "The Alien Invantaion". I was a Citizen and helped guys who needed help and protected the bunker.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I have only been on 1 event before and I think it will be fun.
Miscellanious: Not best on English :/

IC Info:

Name: Reznov 'Sarg' McTvist
Address (not 'classified'): EvoCity Slums
Date of Birth: 05/30/1995
Previous Employment: EvoCity Military Force
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): A tall, dark-blondie hair, fast, not the smartest.
Additional (IC) Info?: Nothing

Quote:165+ hours needed for SRU.
That was one of the requirements for being an SRU agent, but since you have already been in an RP like this before, I suppose I'll squeeze you in!
You also need to be talking to me a lot, if I can understand you though, that's fine. Are you a fast typer or have a mic?
Your character is not the smartest, well, in this RP to become one of my right-hand men you've gotta be pretty smart (so just RP a smart guy in this RP :3)
So, ACCEPTED! SRU SLOTS ARE FILLED!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Hate to bump, but, stuff keeps pushing this down the list.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep