[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
(06-16-2013, 12:39 PM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote: -snip-

lol seriously? Judging a roleplayers skill by the amount of bans he had in the past? Most of them were because i didnt know the rules by hard during that time, nothing much.. But you shouldnt judge a roleplayer by the bans he got, it really doesnt make sense :/
(06-16-2013, 01:11 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:

lol seriously? Judging a roleplayers skill by the amount of bans he had in the past? Most of them were because i didnt know the rules by hard during that time, nothing much.. But you shouldnt judge a roleplayer by the bans he got, it really doesnt make sense :/
Well, you can make a little conclusion about someone from their previous bans. Those were huge offenses, you were TROLLING, said one of the admin. You can't troll by accident.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(06-16-2013, 01:19 PM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote:

Well, you can make a little conclusion about someone from their previous bans. Those were huge offenses, you were TROLLING, said one of the admin. You can't troll by accident.

Yea that was at least 7 months back when i was a noob to Gmod and Roleplay.. I guess if u really want to judge me based on my bans then its okay.. ill could give this RP a miss.
(06-16-2013, 01:28 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 01:19 PM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote:

Yea that was at least 7 months back when i was a newbie to Gmod and Roleplay.. I guess if u really want to judge me based on my bans then its okay.. ill could give this RP a miss.
The form could have had a bit more info on it too. You can leave if you feel like it.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Well if you want to know if a person is a really good RPer, i suggest you either roleplay with them or check out their reputation comments.. Good roleplayers usually get credited.. Bans only show people who break rules.. For all you know, i could have been banned while doing a RP as well.. And as for the trollling, i was RPing as a detective following a cop around, i ended up getting shot and posted a ban req. The admin thought i was trolling so banned both the cop and me :/ And since you seem to want to dig out so much information.. heres the ban req http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22519
(06-16-2013, 01:41 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Well if you want to know if a person is a really good RPer, i suggest you either roleplay with them or check out their reputation comments.. Good roleplayers usually get credited.. Bans only show people who break rules.. For all you know, i could have been banned while doing a RP as well.. And as for the trollling, i was RPing as a detective following a cop around, i ended up getting shot and posted a ban req. The admin thought i was trolling so banned both the cop and me :/ And since you seem to want to dig out so much information.. heres the ban req http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=22519

Accepted into group "SCIENTISTS"

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name:Hades42
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:25831546
Job Applying For:Citizen
What experiences have you had with this job?:What experience would be needed? I can set myself into the situation (trough IC). And I'm an expert improviser and can resbond to many RP situations.
Hours:about 220 when writing this
RP Points?:0
Bans:0
Previous Serious RP Experiences:Not really. But many custom jobs including hacker (wich can turn really interesting in this RP experience)
Why do you want to participate in this event?:I love stories and sci-fi.
Miscellanious:I wouldn't just go with the normal citizen role. I will use my IC personality. wich you can read about down there.

IC Info:

Name:Thomas "Demonhunter" Drake
Address (not 'classified'):Reaperstreet 423
Date of Birth:5.9.19??
Previous Employment:Dropped out from medical school. No notable employment since
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):He is very agile but sometimes slow-minded. Most of his senses have either weakened or stopped working. This is theorized to come from constant "Linking" (see below). He is constantly torn apart by the death of his girlfriend "Eliza North". but otherwise he seems wise but slightly insane. He is not afraid to take arms, but avoids it. He rather would use his hackin skills to achieve his goal.
Additional (IC) Info?:Thomas was part of organization called "Netsplicers" and is the last alive member. Thomas has multiple bio-mechanical implants, his heart for example is partly replaced with magnesium and tungsten plating. It is unkown how he got these implants. for they are more advanced than anything seen yet. Thomas is also the only known human with uplink module in his posession. This is series of computers. wich allows user to link his mind with the internet, allowing him acces to places wich would be imbossible to reach with normal means.
Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably going to get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

OOC Info:

Steam Name:Iwan
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50728591
Job Applying For:SRU Agent
What experiences have you had with this job?:I was once hired to protect the President and I guess I did pretty well as he is still alive.
Hours:210-220
RP Points?:0
Bans:12 ;(
Previous Serious RP Experiences:VaultRP & HoboRP
Why do you want to participate in this event?:I love Roleplay and meeting new people.
Miscellanious:I enjoy acting in IRL which I believe helps me take on the new role as a character.

IC Info:

Name:Iwan'Romano'Roberts
Address (not 'classified'):14 Kristen Lane, Downtown Evocity
Date of Birth:6 March 1984
Previous Employment:SRU Agent & Waiter at KFC
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing):Graduated from Evocity College with A Levels in Psychology Criminal Behaviour.
Additional (IC) Info?:I enjoy physical activities and love a challenge.
(06-17-2013, 08:36 AM)Hades42 Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name:Hades42
Job Applying For:Citizen
...many custom jobs including hacker (wich can turn really interesting in this rp

..."He is not afraid to take arms, but avoids it. He rather would use his hackin skills to achieve his goal."
..."This is series of computers. wich allows user to link his mind with the internet, allowing him acces to places wich would be imbossible to reach with normal means."
You can be a rogue hacker trying to get into the scientists' computers and trying to get all the code and blueprints for the Rift!
It would be interesting to get my police force to try track you down (you don't have to be in the camp, you can be far away in a secret building)
ACCEPTED!

Iwan, I know you have had many bans, but I know you are trying to get better now.
ACCEPTED!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
EDIT:
EVENT TIME HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED. IT WILL HAPPEN AT 12:00pm GMT+1 (7:00pm GMT+8)
DATE IS STILL UNKNOWN UNTIL MORE PEOPLE APPLY. TIME CAN BE CHANGED IF ENOUGH PEOPLE SUGGEST A NEW TIME.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep