[EC:PD] EvoCity Police Department
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15110652
Steam name: [FL:RP] Garryfish
Hours on server: 188 + -
Ban count: 1.
RP Points: 0.
Why you wish to join: To meet more hmm say experienced cop people, instead of newcomers that randomly tase you for knocking on your car door. IC: Because EvoCity has one of the biggest crimerates on America's leaderboard, and i'd love to see that removed - this city going clean.
IG Name: Garry Fish
Department you wish to Join: I'd love to join the Patrol Department, that has always been my favorite job, in my 12 years of experience as a cop.
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes, like 4 times after i got banned.
Tounge
For now all applicants will be stated under the Patrol Department until Traffic is fully up and tested.

Accepted:
  • tyyy1997
  • Rolorox
  • ArcHammer
  • Netko
  • Weecow
  • Verzyn
  • myfloodify
  • Garryfish

Setting up forums and such for you all, please add me on Steam and we can start training soon.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40420650

Steam name: Dubwub

Hours on server: 600+

Ban count: 5 (Two of which were re-evaluated and lifted, the others
from a difficult time)

RP Points: 14

Why you wish to join: I wish to reinforce the power of Evocitys Police Department by bringing a more serious roleplayer into the system, creating a more fun and realistic time for myself and those around me. I will show great activity and bring many new ideas and events to the force along with roleplaying experience for others to watch and learn from. I have enjoyed roleplaying a police unit since I first joined and will be more than happy to re-create something better for the servers.

IG Name:Mason Satriani

Department you wish to Join: Traffic

Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25127524
Steam name: Ted - International Lover
Hours on server: 495
Ban count: 4
RP Points: 5
Why you wish to join: I enjoy police RP a lot. I have been a medic and officer for Omega squad a couple of times and found that a very enjoyable role play. So I wish to join ECPD as I think the roleplay's that they will get involved in will be very entertaining.
IG Name: Ted "Mystic" McLeod
Department you wish to Join: Traffic , This is because I thoroughly enjoy a police chase and love using every trick up my sleeve to stop the vehicle I would be in persuit of.
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yup
Accepted:
  • Dubwub
  • Ted
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25686928
Steam name: [FL:RP] GRiiM
Hours on server: 1,600-ish
RP Points: 12
Why you wish to join: I find police force roleplay to be very enjoyable. I am a responsible person who aims to prevent crime and provide safety for the citizens of Evo-city.
I think that a well organized and experienced police force is just what the server needs and I'd be thrilled to be a part of it.
IG Name: Ted 'GRiiM' Baker
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes I have.
Accepted.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28575199
Steam name:[FL:RP] Makarov
Hours on server: 480 (last i checked)
RP Points: 7
Why you wish to join: (IC) I was a member of the British Armed Forces, i left after 10 years of service and i would like to carry on doing service to my country. (OOC) looks like a great clan! love the layout and i would love to RP with you guys.
IG Name: David Child
Department you wish to Join:
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes
Accepted. All applicants please read our SOPs on the first post.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59567843
Steam name: [FL:RP]Dwip
Hours on server: 262
Ban count: 0
RP Points: 9
Why you wish to join: I wish to join because I enjoy being a cop and I am a fair but firm cop meaning I try to give everyone a fair trial or punishment that suits the official crime.
IG Name: Dave Dwight
Department you wish to Join: Traffic
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes