Ban Hellokitty
Name : HelloKitty

RDMED 8 people on street then killed a cop and cdmed. Then he kills me to me then stuck a gun in my face and said if you dont give me 12k right now im gonna kill you so i ran and he killed me. then when i respawn i tranced him to stop him from rdming. then he got up and started shooting again and so i tranced him again and knifed his body to take there guns. then they pmed me and said im gonna get ban for RDMing even tho i never did. And then i said well im posting a ban request right now and he said well im gonna donate and they cant ban me if i pay money and he kept spawn killing me as a gun dealer.

his steam id is.... STEAM_0:1:52368679 1:14:14 250 0 active
# 2345 "HelloKitty"
Well first, I didn't say to you "give me 12k or I'll shoot" and second I didn't spawn kill you as a gundealer, I killed you once and that was for killing my friend, T-Pain.
So please stop with this bullshit text you wrote, just so you know admin can see if I was a gundealer today (Please admin check the log if I have been a gundealer).

Ps. I nearly forgot, I didn't even mention the donation speech there, I'm not that pathetic to say that I have been donating = no ban.

Sincerely
HelloKitty
Closed. No valid evidence given.