Ban request - Random copping
Name of player: [FL:RP] Tyler2606

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36765425

Time in GMT: About 20:00 yesterday

Server: v33x

Summary: I was buying weed from a BMD when this officer just got in the shop and tazed us both, he didn't warn us, we weren't even doing anything worth tazing.
After tazing us both he cuffed both of us, when I said it's random and I'm going to post a BR he started jumping on me in order to kill me.

Evidence: [Image: mCfKPXv.jpg]
[Image: PWN2Z7H.jpg]
[Image: gPOSgEG.jpg]
[Image: 5CFGqyk.jpg]
You were tased for dealing illegal goods. If weed was illegal and he saw you trading these goods he can proceed to arrest you.
Regards,
aviator
Also, because it was two of you, I felt tasing you was necessary because I was obviously outnumbered.
You are right about the arrest, that's not was I'm posting a BR about though.
You tazed us with no warning, you should've called backup if you felt outnumbered, not to mention the fact that you tazed us a second time after we were cuffed. How can you feel outnumbered against 2 cuffed people ?
Police shouldnt just taze people without warning, nor they should arrest the dealer and buyer before the deal was done.
When I think about it now the cuffing is justified but not the tazing and the fact you stepped on me and once you saw it doesnt hurt me you started jumping, removing 10 HP with each jump.

Edit: Even if we leave the roleplay aside, you still attempted RDM.
Tazing is serious. But this is not worth a ban.

Denied.