Bizze CDMing
Name of player:"Bizze"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40794111

Time in GMT: 5:37PM

Server: v33x

Summary: This guy (as well as some others) were driving around a crazy speeds CDMing and ramming other cars for no reason. I was unable to get video proof of the others at this time, but here is proof of Bizze Car ramming and killing a guy with his car.

Evidence:
Him ramming into a cop car flipping his car, killing a guy.
(05-30-2013, 05:43 PM)JackHarkness Wrote: Name of player:"Bizze"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40794111

Time in GMT: 5:37PM

Server: v33x

Summary: This guy (as well as some others) were driving around a crazy speeds CDMing and ramming other cars for no reason. I was unable to get video proof of the others at this time, but here is proof of Bizze Car ramming and killing a guy with his car.

Evidence:
Him ramming into a cop car flipping his car, killing a guy.

Cool you got a video about where im upside down with my car,i cant see a cdmSkeptical
For some reason the second clip of him CDMing was blacked up, reuploading video

http://youtu.be/gycx7jgfBNk

at 0.03 a guy is CDMed

and at 0.08 another guy is CDMed.

both by you and your CDMing Car Smashing friends.
CDM means CAR DEATH MATCH.

Speeding or car accident is'nt a Rule Break.
(05-30-2013, 06:05 PM)Trust*Weed Wrote: CDM means CAR DEATH MATCH.

Speeding or car accident is'nt a Rule Break.

Well soembody obviously didn't see that part where he was CDMing

Not to mention: Vehicle rule # 11: Don't randomly crash into other vehicles. To get flipped, he obviously rammed the cop car. He didn't even try to slow down. He was doing this for a while before I started recording, as well as other people.
i still cant see that im cdming.. just a death guy next to my car dosent say that i cdm him Smile
The blue corvette caused the first CDM, if you watch the videos back to back starting the 2nd one where the other one black out, you can see the corvette pushing the white BMW. The blue corvette, the black, and the white BMW we're all driving like idiots, and should be punished for that.
You don't even know who is driving the car. Just because it says so and so's car doesn't mean they are actually driving. Someone could have stolen it.
(05-30-2013, 08:52 PM)zedzdead Wrote: You don't even know who is driving the car. Just because it says so and so's car doesn't mean they are actually driving. Someone could have stolen it.

So does that mean you are admitting to stealing the car then? Otherwise it was him driving... It was him driving and his friend in the passenger side.
(05-30-2013, 09:44 PM)JackHarkness Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 08:52 PM)zedzdead Wrote: You don't even know who is driving the car. Just because it says so and so's car doesn't mean they are actually driving. Someone could have stolen it.

So does that mean you are admitting to stealing the car then? Otherwise it was him driving... It was him driving and his friend in the passenger side.

Prove it. Nervous