Narcotic - really?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
To make this clear, I am not trying to advertise my ban request to the admins in anyway in this post, even thought I do reference it heavily here.

I'm pretty new to this whole community. I'm about 70 hours in and last night I received the message that I had been banned for 'propsurfing'. Before yesterday, I hadn't even heard of the term, and so I looked into the ban request and tried to find the evidence of my wrongdoing.

It turns out that, about a week ago, I raised myself up on a prop by complete accident whilst deconstructing a building. I had no idea that I could move props closer to by scrolling with my mouse, and I mistakenly 'propsurfed' for a split second before getting back safely to the ground by freezing and unfreezing the panel I was on. I thought an un-ban request was necessary and in order.

This is where I think the admin Narcotic abused his powers. I looked into my sentence and found that he had banned me for a week. Really, Narcotic? I don't think that this is fair punishment at all, and I will not stand for somebody abusing their right to ban. I have never been in any sort of trouble before on the forum of with any admins in game, neither have I even had a previous ban request submitted about me. Like the vast majority of these threads, this will probably be sent to the archived files and labelled as 'sorted', but I need to throw in my two cents here. I think my ban is a bit of an exaggeration, and I've heard from friends that similar things have happened to them with Narcotic, hence my reason for this admin abuse claim.

Other admins seem to have the right idea. I am currently comparing my ban with that distributed from valued members like Aviator and Fultzy - similar cases that they deal with appear to include warnings and gentle punishment for minor cases akin to my own. I am banned for a week for mistakenly moving a prop once, while Dino Hunter is given 4 days ban for mass CDM? That honestly doesn't sound fair, and I'm definitely putting this injustice on the hands of the admin who personally dealt with me - Narcotic.

I honestly think that he has has abused the system here. I do not think he has been just, or even applied a fair ruling to my case. I think it is unfair to have to put up with a single overly-strict admin ruining my Fearless RP sessions with a community packed full of otherwise friendly people.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
Go read that thread, now.
Failure to adhere to Courthouse/Abuse report rules.