How Omega Squad cleaned up v33x
A couple of weeks ago a few of us developed a Police group called Omega Squad. Omega Squad runs by giving each member a distinctive call tag and by running on set patrol routes to make sure that everywhere is being monitored. One night we decided to focus on clearing the city of contraband.

When we raided a house and found contraband we called in Police trucks to take the contraband to the Nexus to be placed in our Evidence Room. This wasn't liked by several underground groups.

Here's some pictures of the evidence room after 30 MINUTES (we would have more but the server crashed):

[Image: 2013052400003s.jpg]
[Image: 2013052400004e.jpg]
[Image: 2013052400001m.jpg]
[Image: 2013052400002.jpg]
The following 6 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • D0ctor, Jacobs, GRiiM, Commander Fi5h, DoomDude1, Hitman
pretty good work after only 30 minuttes Cheese
Impressive. Bet you were happy collecting that money!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Unfortunately the server crashed before we could do that. Cheese
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Nice work! never could have done that every-one forgets their call sign and where they are stationed its a disaster. I am interested in how you got this to work maybe drop me a PM with some tips? anyway nice RP.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Is there any way of joining this Clan?
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

This looks like an awesome Role-Play! I've participated in Omega Squad before, and it's a great Role-Play! Shame I missed it this time, look's even better!
I've seen you guys before on v33x, but recently I haven't.. I always get on when there are 0 mods/admins and some unnamed mingebag terrorizes me and tries to force me into breaking the rules so that I get banned. Hopefully I'll be able to catch you guys and maybe be SRU or something to be able to hear the progress you guys make!
Jesus christ
Well done RP, glad to see people Roleplaying on v33x.