Firing squad
We were just on v2p and managed to get get two SS hostage after a big dictator and then the dictator died so we decided to kill the SS in a different way:

[Image: b8n2fq.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Fillehh's post:
  • Jacobs
That is very funny.
Cheese
UP REP for making my day.
So you decided to execute two people who were doing their jobs, after the reason they were against you died?
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Weecow, Russkie
(05-28-2013, 09:05 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So you decided to execute two people who were doing their jobs, after the reason they were against you died?

Sorry but I could not make sense of what you just wrote.

They did their job and shot at us so we captured them and then they paid for the suffering of the people.
The following 1 user Likes Fillehh's post:
  • Tyki Mikk
I asked, you shot people who were ordered to fight you, after the person who is responsible for all of that is dead?

Because the "people" who were apparently suffering seem well armed and well fed.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • D0ctor, Russkie
(05-28-2013, 10:00 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I asked, you shot people who were ordered to fight you, after the person who is responsible for all of that is dead?

Because the "people" who were apparently suffering seem well armed and well fed.
In other words, you shot them for doing their duty. he quite obviously disapproves of this pointless "RP", and to be honest so do I. If you wanted to show that your "people" need help you would have exchanged these two men, for; food, water, medical supplies and other basic amenity's.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Russkie
I didn't say that this was an RP now did I?
So what if they did their job? If someone ordered someone to fire upon innocent people for coming near then the people that shot deserve to die.
First we tortured them and then they had to face the firing squad.

I don't care what anyone thinks about this. No rules were broken and the people had fun. So if you want to come here and make your shitty comments about if you it was right or wrong then GO FOR GOLD. I could not give less.
(05-28-2013, 10:00 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I asked, you shot people who were ordered to fight you, after the person who is responsible for all of that is dead?

Yes, They were ordered to do their job but while doing so they did kill "our" men.

The phrase "an eye for an eye" springs to mind with this one. They shot bullets into our men, thus bullets will get shot into them. Violent I know but the SRU involved were still the same people who shot at us even after the president died. I'm sorry but we weren't going to let them get away with that.
Meh, not impressed.
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Russkie, D0ctor, Warior135
(05-29-2013, 08:00 AM)Fillehh Wrote: I didn't say that this was an RP now did I?
So what if they did their job? If someone ordered someone to fire upon innocent people for coming near then the people that shot deserve to die.
First we tortured them and then they had to face the firing squad.

I don't care what anyone thinks about this. No rules were broken and the people had fun. So if you want to come here and make your shitty comments about if you it was right or wrong then GO FOR GOLD. I could not give less.

Wait a sec so this is not a RP? then why did you post it in the "Roleplay" section of the forum?

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.