FLRPR Fearless RP Radio
You didnt put your bans....
(06-14-2011, 10:06 PM)marccoef Wrote: I sent you this PM a while ago..
i think u missed it.. so:

Hee man!
I would like to be an DJ on the FLRP Radio! I had a few gigs to, I played on the beach 2 times, few times on highschool party's and birthday partys to! i really think people can appriciate the music i play!

1. Name: [FL:RP] Marccoef -NL-
2. DJ NAME (E.G DJ BLOOD): Dj Karvan
3. Music Style: Hardstyle, Dubstep, Electro, Top40, DrumNBass, House, Dirty house.
4. Why you want to become a DJ: Would be awesome to let more people hear my music..

- Marc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denied due to a recent ban.
Nooees you can't denie marc he would be awesome DJ Sad
1. Name: Chief Pimp
2. DJ NAME (E.G DJ BLOOD): DJ Whoremaster
3. Music Style: Rap (American, German, French)
4. Why you want to become a DJ: It seems that DJs are needed
5. How much time can you DJ for: Well, atm I only work 'til 1 pm GMT+1 until July, I have time then.
6. Do you have any FL Bans or Kicks?: The last kick I received was months ago, nothing else.
7. If so how many and what for: See above, even dunno anymore why I got kicked then.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Hmm.. well that blows..
(06-15-2011, 04:37 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: 1. Name: Chief Pimp
5. How much time can you DJ for: Well, atm I only work 'til 1 pm GMT+1 until July, I have time then.
6. Do you have any FL Bans or Kicks?: The last kick I received was months ago, nothing else.
7. If so how many and what for: See above, even dunno anymore why I got kicked then.

There are no needs for Dj's. Just good to have some. me and Toby are having the radio under control all day. But always good with more
(06-16-2011, 06:09 PM)Danny Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 04:37 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: 1. Name: Chief Pimp

There are no needs for Dj's. Just good to have some. me and Toby are having the radio under control all day. But always good with more

First things first, dont make decisions behind my back

Second, Pimp I will be in touch.
Please just please don't play the shit your playing now...
Grease megamix ?
Like really ?...
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Strom
1. Name: Tha Enemy Snipaah
2. DJ NAME (E.G DJ BLOOD): DJ Jesus :3
3. Music StyleCheeseubstep, Drum and Bass, Drumstep.
4. Why you want to become a DJ: I'd love to be Dj on the radio and it seems more of them are needed?
5. How much time can you DJ for: I have exams for 1 more week but after that I got 2 whole months free so I'll be on alot.
6. Do you have any FL Bans or Kicks?: Got a ban couple of weeks ago when I was new to the server, but a mistake happend and I got unbanned in like 10 minutes for not having a valid reason.
(06-16-2011, 08:11 PM)s.J. Wrote: Please just please don't play the shit your playing now...
Grease megamix ?
Like really ?...

To be fair, I didnt quite know who was the DJ