FLRPR Fearless RP Radio
(05-28-2011, 09:28 PM)Faustie Wrote: Yep, all working Smile

If you've got any requests, either post them here, give me a shout on steam or use the shoutbox on the radio channel: I'll try and get them on ASAP.

What about using the shoutbox on that radio for requests? Otherwise this topic get's so many pages. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Shoutbox isn't working for me now Tounge I get a mysql error when I try to send something.
Ok try and stick to shoutbox, if the shoutbox doesn't get any posts then PM the DJ on the forums Smile
Thread made sticky so it doesn't get buried and for ease of access Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • Faustie
(05-28-2011, 10:03 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Thread made sticky so it doesn't get buried and for ease of access Smile

<3 you XD
DJ BlooD - Now playing

Requests and shout outs welcome!
More Requests!

I can get ANY song in a matter of seconds!
DJ ReApZ is now broadcasting (BioWulf)

- FLRPR
Due to technical difficulties I will be taking over from Biowulf

1. Name: Christian
2. DJ NAME (E.G DJ BLOOD): DJ Murloc
3. Music Style: Metal
4. Why you want to become a DJ: because i like music and I think I am the only one of the DJ's with taste for metal and it sounds like an awesome project.

I will need a little bit of training, I have Winamp but i don't know how to stream
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
(05-29-2011, 10:00 AM)Urcra a Murloc Wrote: 1. Name: Christian
4. Why you want to become a DJ: because i like music and I think I am the only one of the DJ's with taste for metal and it sounds like an awesome project.

I will need a little bit of training, I have Winamp but i don't know how to stream

1. Add me on steam
2. Got a mic?

(05-28-2011, 11:12 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Also listening, but check out this host.
My brother did internet radio too, and he said that the host you're using is the worst.

Try this one:
http://freestreamhosting.org/

Status update, I checked out this host, it seems to be the only other free host for this, this is my finding on the host he linked me.

1. Forgets your Account when you log out.
2. Really laggy streams, keeps freezing
3. The one we are using now is brilliant quality

On another not, people who are applying for DJ, I only want people with Mic's now

Thanks!
Also please Check out the new rota on the original post!
(05-29-2011, 10:28 AM)dryblood321 Wrote: [quote='Urcra a Murloc' pid='26758' dateline='1306663215']

1. Name: Christian

1. Add me on steam
2. Got a mic?

Hello again Dryblood i have added you on steam and yes I have a mic
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it