Spawnlist error
Hello guys

My problems is that my evocity spawnlist show me error, like I can spawn those props and I see them (without errors) but in spawnlist I see them errors. I reinstalled garry's mod and doing stuff like that but it doesn't help. I hope you guys can help me with my problem. Nervous
Go to www.fearlessrp.net/content and download the content pack and any others you need and your problem should be solved.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
You will need to download the FLCotent packs. No more errors!
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Right click on one of the icons and press "reload every icon" and make sure you're on the server that use that spawnlist, spawnlist v2p only load all icons on v2p etc.
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Termin, Amperno
(05-26-2013, 05:46 PM)Martin Wrote: Right click on one of the icons and press "reload every icon" and make sure you're on the server that use that spawnlist, spawnlist v2p only load all icons on v2p etc.
(05-26-2013, 05:46 PM)Martin Wrote: Right click on one of the icons and press "reload every icon" and make sure you're on the server that use that spawnlist, spawnlist v2p only load all icons on v2p etc.

Yeah okay that ^ Tounge
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Thanks Martin it worked Smile. Now i can play fearless like everyone else Cheese