Random Arrest?
Name of player:
"Gamerryan2k13" (The Pres) & "JaKa" (The Cop, who has arrested me)
There are some other Cops, but you see all in the Video.

SteamID:
Gamerryan2k13:
STEAM_0:1:55665642

------
JaKa:
STEAM_0:1:16589017

Time in GMT:
26.05.2013 at 00:57 (Midnight) (Germany Timezone)

Server:
v33x

Summary:
You can see all in the Video. For me, that was Random Arrest. Now what are you Admins saying? Is this Random Arrest, or was it allowed?

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/3wBxNOE5RdQ
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
Hello there,

I'm Jaka, the cop who was part of your arrest. Here is the explanation of it. Mr President ordered a Lockdown and said in Broadcast that everybody must get to their home or get arrested. As we have just suffered from a raid, we had to order a lockdown to calm the situation, we were afraid of potential comeback of raiders. Then as we follow the President law, we arrested you to prevent a possible raid.

I thought you got the background of this arrest, sorry if you did not. My first rule when I play Cop is to always respect rules and never arrest people for no reason or no evidence. Moreover, people who know me can tell that my first goal as Cop Sergent/President is to reduce Cop abuse as they are the main problem on RP servers: The solution is to complain to the Cop Sergent. To do that, I always order to my mates that if they have trouble in arrestation they must call me for investigation.

Sorry again if you did not appreciate this "rude" arrest which is confirmed by the Lockdown and Broadcast warning of the President,

Hope to see you again IG.

JaKa

Denied.