Unban Request (Shorten it?)
Your name: Made Man.

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Jokhah.

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
I stole five weapons that were worth 60K.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
No one was involved.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I want my ban shortened to probably two, three, four months probably? I didn't mean it, really. I mean, yeah, I know it's breaking the rules and all. But after that I knew I shouldn't of done it, I felt remorse! I'm a good roleplayer, but I'm not that motivated sometimes, and that can be a serious problem. I've donated to show my respect about a year ago, because the server was that awesome! And I would do it again if I get the chance.
You as well broke Fear/FailRP. It actually takes a while to earn that kind of money on the server.

I chased you down with a pistol (I was a cop) yelling stop! You kept going then pulled out a shotgun in attempt to kill me and failed.

I have video proof as well.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
So your telling me that you knew it was wrong, disconnected, and now you expect me to believe that your sorry?
Pretty much.

I could return the items to it's owner? No harm done?
If you return the items I would say shorten ban to a week. You only got 4 bans and been player for long time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Sure thing, SoulRipper. I won't be a jerk next time, and I'll check over the rules thoroughly to get the know-how.
I do not agree, but Soul is the boss. I'll let him take it from here.
Closed and denied.