ADMIN ABUSE
Admins banning random people for talking in spawn calling them minges and banning them for 3 days the 2 admins are
Jokhah and Narc

my friend got arrested for no reson and he was trying to explain he didnt walk on the body and then the admin came and said that was braking charictor and banned him for :colbyo: (PM) [FL] Jokhah: he broke fear RP, was fail RPing and being a minge
Bans are not an abuse matter, but I'll gladly explain the incident further for you.

Every SRU officer was told to head back to the Nexus and stop patrolling. Instead, your friend decided to go randomly raid someone's property using his lockpick, while blasting and shouting through his mic. Now you keep bugging me, using @, sending PMs, then using OOC, even after warned, that's when I gave you a blacklist.
Your friend ran from gun point (fear RP) Wasn't roleplaying the situation (fail RP) and spamming stupid sounds in his mic to the point that I had to mute him (being a minge)

Any questions?

Also, use the template and show us actual abuse.
(05-25-2013, 05:38 AM)colbyo Wrote: Admins banning random people for talking in spawn calling them minges and banning them for 3 days the 2 admins are
Jokhah and Narc

my friend got arrested for no reson and he was trying to explain he didnt walk on the body and then the admin came and said that was braking charictor and banned him for :colbyo: (PM) [FL] Jokhah: he broke fear RP, was fail RPing and being a minge

no im not talking about that the my other friend was a ciz and he never lock picked anything he jst got arrested then he was trying to explain he didnt do anything and you and your little admin buddy came and banned him for brakeing charictor and being a "Minge"

No you banned the other guy for mic spaming this guy was standing there with all the police around him saying he stepped on a body and he didnt then u banned him for being a "minge" and you prob dont even remember his name cuz u ban like 40 people a min.
(05-25-2013, 05:38 AM)colbyo Wrote: Admins banning random people for talking in spawn calling them minges and banning them for 3 days the 2 admins are
Jokhah and Narc

look u fucking banned me for no reason at all explain that or just unban me
(05-25-2013, 05:56 AM)AFRICANwaterpark Wrote:
Jokhah and Narc

look u freaking banned me for no reason at all explain that or just unban me

Narcotic Wrote:Every SRU officer was told to head back to the Nexus and stop patrolling. Instead, your friend decided to go randomly raid someone's property using his lockpick, while blasting and shouting through his mic.
Closed and user disciplined for failure to comply with Courthouse rules.