Banned without chance to explain
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP]Aaron : STEAM_0:0:53367461

Your ban ID: 32185

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Multiple CDM, history of vehicle miss-use.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: So recently I have been having alot of fun with the server and donating quite abit and the admin that banned me according to my friends who also play on the server he is banning people for pathetic reasons for 5 days! When he teleported me he did not give me a fair chance and didn't even let me explain what went down, I feel very strongly about what this admin has done since I donated because I was enjoying the server and how the admins were handling issues. But I was obviously wrong the problem is the admin accused me with no accurate details or information. I have friends who can prove I did not do what he accused me of and if I did a valid reason due to my lag living a very out of the way place with times when I hit over 600ms but I continue to play because I enjoyed the server.

-Aaron
First off, don't drive if you're lagging.

Second off, you had some 8 minutes to explain from the moment I TPed you to the moment where I decided to administer punishment. All you've had to say in your defense was "I was lagging".

Third off, I really see no reason for you to bring up how many times you've donate. Thank you for supporting the community, you might want to read this though:

Terms of Service Wrote:5. Donations
5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access.We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.

I really don't see what your "friends" and their opinion of my administration have to do with your ban.

Now, besides complaining, do you have any actual evidence to post as why the ban was invalid?
(05-24-2013, 11:43 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: First off, don't drive if you're lagging.

Second off, you had some 8 minutes to explain from the moment I TPed you to the moment where I decided to administer punishment. All you've had to say in your defense was "I was lagging".

Third off, I really see no reason for you to bring up how many times you've donate. Thank you for supporting the community, you might want to read this though:

Terms of Service Wrote:5. Donations
5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access.We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.

I really don't see what your "friends" and their opinion of my administration have to do with your ban.

Now, besides complaining, do you have any actual evidence to post as why the ban was invalid?

I feel your that your right but I have no other way of getting around other then car I am very sorry for this occurring and I just really want to get back to playing with my friends but 5 days especially when I was going to spend most of it on your server is just upsetting. But The previous CDM was when the server was going under extreme lag and ddos you could not do anything. I also feel like 1 ban is not a good record to base your opinion on a player. So im very sorry and I really want to be unbanned im sorry for wasting your time, please can you at least reduce the ban or give me a vehicular ban?
No.

Your driving, your responsibility. I'll also remind you of our posting rules:

6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

Denied.