Within the confines of our own world or a part of the real world?
I have been wondering and pondering over something lately (a dangerous pastime, isn't it?), is Evocity considered a part of the real world or is it within its own fictional version of a world? If we are within our own world then some of the strange behaviour might be a little more justified. It would explain how the mafia is continuously able to operate when it uses… less than subtle methods to run its empire and ensure its continuing existence. However, if we are to believe this is a city is a part of the real when then we do have a few issues.

Like how it haven’t been bombed, smashed, shot into pieces or other such delightful things. With such a colossal amount of war and chaos inside the borders of the city, why haven't the military been called in and dealt with everyone? It seems clear to me that the president(s) and his staff is unable to contain such a threat, not even to mention their inability to deal with them.

This isn't really a big issue, I was just thinking over the concept of our dear city. What are your own thoughts on the matter?
The following 1 user Likes DerStorm's post:
  • Russkie
They aren't into agressiveRP.
(05-22-2013, 10:45 AM)tyyy1997 Wrote: They aren't into agressiveRP.

Lol.
Chicago, Dallas, or East Vancouver. Take your pick.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”

Look around you. Can't you see that there is a player being killed every 10 seconds? I'm not saying that every player does this, but it is particularly players that join the server, not realising that it is in-fact a role-play server. Perhaps they can't read?
(05-28-2013, 10:52 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote:

Look around you. Can't you see that there is a player being killed every 10 seconds? I'm not saying that every player does this, but it is particularly players that join the server, not realising that it is in-fact a role-play server. Perhaps they can't read?

Often there are no kills for 5 - 10 minutes.
I've joined the server plenty of times, and played for over an hour without dying or killing someone.

It all depends on the player and his maturity.

Also.. does help if that player knows it's an RP server!
https://soundcloud.com/christian-james-mcgee
-Where I keep all my poorly produced music ^^,

http://www.facebook.com/ChrisMcGeee
- Where you can stalk me IN REAL LIFE, cuz tbh idgaf Smile