RDMER
Name of player: [FL:RP]Starkiller

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48436486

Time in GMT: No clue

Server: V2P

Summary: He had a "Slave" Shop and I was standing next to it and he wanted me to leave so I walked into the road and he said I was still on his property. Then 10 minutes later he randomly knifed me to death, he also tried to kill me with the knife in my car when I spawned and left the city. In my pictures you can see him knifing me with blood

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/VWewcjZ
Actually I knifed you because I had a baby prop in the store and you took it I repeatedly warned you and you still took it so... Yeah
Where's your proof of this? Oh that's right, never happened....

Even IF anyone was to do such a thing that is not a reason to kill someone therefore RDM
I gave more than 5 warnings then I BELIEVE you punched someone the admins can check the logs, either way there's no proof of any of us breaking a rule so I just wish you good luck on this BR
(05-20-2013, 10:00 PM)starkiller56 Wrote: I gave more than 5 warnings then I BELIEVE you punched someone the admins can check the logs, either way there's no proof of any of us breaking a rule so I just wish you good luck on this BR

You admitted to killing me for something I didn't do and even if I were to do that it's considered RDM in real life if someone took a doll would you kill them?

I'll let the admins deal with you no longer discussing this.
Do you have any other evidence?
The same guy was RDMing me yesterday, also blocking doors of public buildings. I can second this BR.
Denied.

Evidence is unclear onto who is killing you and for what reasons.