BAN Moist STEAM_0:0:35466
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
RDM AS COP. RANDOM WARRANTS, FAILRP, i have 4 witnesses that saw him brake into my house then kill me for no reson instead or arresting me then destroying my contra (Which he didnt know was there) then coming back to spawn to arrest me for possesion of contra and a wepon (I didnt even have one) then a guy named "Sup" walked up to him and said what are you doing? You are gonna get banned for RDMing that guy and Illegle raiding and he jailed him to for doing nothing. please ban him!
Use the template and provide evidence.
Your contraband was easily visible through the window as it was poorly covered up. I entered the property with a search warrant where Sup! and a Corleone entered with me. I began destroying the contraband where Sup! takes out a gun. My immediate reaction was to shoot him especially as he was pointing it at me. He then comes back not even a minute later and accuses me of RDM. You then come in either then or just before (can't exactly remember) and also accuse me of RDM. You then take out a crowbar so I tase you and handcuff you. As I began typing out the warrant Sup! takes out a knife and strikes me in the back. I taser him and handcuff him. He then starts running outside even when I had him at gunpoint. You two then try to complain to Aviator but you had no luck with him as he seen nothing wrong. I then arrest both of you.
the only part of your story is that you didnt have a weapon which he put as part of the reason for arrest
other than that you story does not check out and his does
Do not twist the truth and lie to get someone banned or you will find your self banned next time
Warned for no template
Denied