Gun bug?
Can someone help with a Fix please on this bug?

[Image: 1QiMVrY.jpg]

Does this on any server with guns,May be a steampipe error!?
Someone pm'ed me ingame saying he was having this error. I don't, but your obviously not alone, goodluck.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Do you have this bug on other servers too? And since when do you have this bug?
Something to do with the animations i presume. See if you can find a solution on Google or such.
I see this bug all the time on all servers.
Hmm. Alright if i were you I should re-install the content and do the steampipe trick. If that didn't work post a reply.
(05-17-2013, 05:48 PM)DigDug Wrote: Someone pm'ed me ingame saying he was having this error. I don't, but your obviously not alone, goodluck.

It not someone,but it your friend XD it me ofc and i did start a new threat which link up to this and Ciryl and i are Trying to solve this Need more help and admin Help would be greatful
Never Forget Me.I Be Watching You.Stand In My Way And You Get Bullet For Your Birthday Gift

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]
(05-26-2013, 12:55 PM)Ryuzaki Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 05:48 PM)DigDug Wrote: Someone pm'ed me ingame saying he was having this error. I don't, but your obviously not alone, goodluck.

It not someone,but it your friend XD it me ofc and i did start a new threat which link up to this and Ciryl and i are Trying to solve this Need more help and admin Help would be greatful

Yes, I have tried taking off all my addons but nothing work... there is no way i am deleting all my content... but i guess it must be done ;_;
That screenshot looks so wrong.

That weapon model is standard from Counter-Strike and not CityRP content, it might indeed be some custom content from another server that messes it up.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify
(05-26-2013, 06:29 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: That screenshot looks so wrong.

That weapon model is standard from Counter-Strike and not CityRP content, it might indeed be some custom content from another server that messes it up.

hahahahhahahahahahaa
Kind Regards,
Floodify