Misunderstanding
[b]Name: [FL:RP] Fiblez

[b]Time/Date: 7:12 PM

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39969344

[b]Admin who blacklisted you: Temar

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The reason I was blacklisted was that I "Called the police on my self." What happened was a passive rp that went wrong. Rolorox and some other corleones were going to start a Corleone roleplay that looked pretty cool and creative and they had a base, so I joined in on the roleplay as a concerned neighbor by sending a request that I roleplayed like a noise complaint, saying "There are some scary guys at UM making alot of noise please come help." Or something along those lines (Not my words exactly as I don't remember what I said word for word.) We had no intention of making the RP violent when almost the entire police force arrived. (as at the time bases were banned apparently.) I was then "grouped up" with the Corleones I guess I could say as the police arrested me. We then pointed weapons at them and told them to "leave and no one gets hurt" when they opened fire at us. I had no choice but to defend myself and at that point It became rather agressive and un enjoyable and I acted accordingly by shooting back at the police officers trying to take my life. I am very sorry for any confusion I may have caused Temar by the way that my actions looked from a third person prespective on the situation. If you deem my reasoning for defending myself invalid passive rp is never a bad thing but I like to have options and would appreciate my blacklist being removed.

Thankyou very much for taking the time to read my side of the story and I hope this can be resolved.

[FL:RP] Fiblez
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I probably shouldnt be posting here but i think this goes in the UnBan section. Sounds more like he banned you then he blacklisted you.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

If you know you shouldn't post here, why the heck would you then do it?

[Image: 9752a8a858e3e4166f2f5da2c4961dbb.png].
(05-17-2013, 01:35 PM)Amazing Alex Wrote: I probably shouldnt be posting here but i think this goes in the UnBan section. Sounds more like he banned you then he blacklisted you.

Just a blacklist, not a ban. Also if I was posting in the wrong section an administrator or moderator could tell me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
i saw the advert
Quote:/request I see corleones basing at UM the have contraband are making lots of noise please come help.
I flew to UM and you seams to be part of the team already at this point
going off the log it was 91 seconds from the request till you armed up
and based on the request that it included contra, which i dont recall seeing any of
the police was bound to come and want to search, something which was denied using armed weapons
and altho you lot didnt just open fire strait away, it was bound to go south

that said 20 hours is abit long, ill reduce to 5 and i dont wana see something like this again