Add the remaining citizen models.
(09-17-2013, 03:07 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 03:01 PM)Adman Wrote: *** me, are any more people going to say 'er mer gerd don't moan about content'... because here's a funny thing... no-one has. :<

+Support.

They did, alot of people actually in similiar threads.

No-one on this thread has said it... and it isn't something I've seen for a while. Still, every other post is about 'don't complain', I think we get the point.
(09-17-2013, 03:10 PM)Adman Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 03:07 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 03:01 PM)Adman Wrote: *** me, are any more people going to say 'er mer gerd don't moan about content'... because here's a funny thing... no-one has. :<

+Support.

They did, alot of people actually in similiar threads.

No-one on this thread has said it... and it isn't something I've seen for a while. Still, every other post is about 'don't complain', I think we get the point.

Yeah, looks like it became a trend though, wasn't supposed to.
+Support,
Why not?
Bump.

Why you may ask?

Well, this suggestion has now been on standby for too much time and since there's like only + Supports, I think an admin should take the final decision, soon.
(11-29-2013, 12:41 PM)Chr!lLez Wrote: Bump.

Why you may ask?

Well, this suggestion has now been on standby for too much time and since there's like only + Supports, I think an admin should take the final decision, soon.

Exactly, nothing better than finally adding new models.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Sub-Zero
+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
+support
+ support
Also we should be able to choose player model
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6672/z47f.png
Click the signature to give me a +rep If I was helpful.

Signature too large. -Termin
+support
Bumping this again. I'm not trying to beg or something, but this thread only got positive opinions, made a year back and still, any admin/developer has taken the final decision.
The following 1 user Likes ChrilLe's post:
  • Weecow