KEEP GETTING D/C
Whenever I try to play CityRP on the v2d map I am able to play for 5 minutes or so and then lag out. I have lost 5k in contraband so far... My connection is amazing. No problems anywhere else. I was actually able to play fine until last night. PLEASE HELP!

it is even worse.. I barely can play for 1 minute.
It is a DDOS attack affecting all of fearless. There is nothing wrong with your connection or your computer is it happening to everyone. Sadly you will just have to put up with the crashes until the attacks subside. I would advise not buying contraband if you wish to save money because the crashes are quite frequent at this current moment.
The following 2 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Kpred, deebdoe
(05-12-2013, 08:36 PM)Verzyn Wrote: It is a DDOS attack affecting all of fearless. There is nothing wrong with your connection or your computer is it happening to everyone. Sadly you will just have to put up with the crashes until the attacks subside. I would advise not buying contraband if you wish to save money because the crashes are quite frequent at this current moment.

Ok. ThankS!
(05-12-2013, 08:58 PM)deebdoe Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 08:36 PM)Verzyn Wrote: It is a DDOS attack affecting all of fearless. There is nothing wrong with your connection or your computer is it happening to everyone. Sadly you will just have to put up with the crashes until the attacks subside. I would advise not buying contraband if you wish to save money because the crashes are quite frequent at this current moment.

Ok. ThankS!

Yes indeed there was an attack and sent server back 3 hours I lost around 30 fish.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.