I got banned for something I didn't do
Your name:[FL:RP] Stealther

Your ban ID:31536

Banned by:[FL] Jokhah

Reason:Randomly stealing cars, disconnecting to avoid admin

Involved:No-one as far as I know, I didn't even know that Jokhah was on.

Why we should unban you:I didn't break any rules! I was in a players gunshop buying a gun (I was buying it from player "Bilbo Bagins" (Maybe you can get evidence from him I was there??) (I was a chef needing a gun for self defense) when my internet connection went down. I'm sure if you ask any of the players who were on at the time you'd see it said "Player [FL:RP] Stealther disconnected by server". I didn't steal any cars, I promise! Jukhah never called me, I was in the shop near the BP when I was disconnected by the server. I never stole any cars, in fact my taxi cab was stolen, and my ambulance was also stolen by other players who probably got away with it for having no RP reason (they abandoned my cars at the pool, both times found by [FL:RP] Manic.d). Actually the admin [FL] Narcotic was on at the time, I'm sure he didn't see Jokhah calling me, and if I was stealing cars, I'm sure he would've said something? (I always watch the chat box). And I don't even know if there is any evidence that I "stole the cars and avoided an admin". And isn't there a way to check when a player has disconnected and why? I was disconnected about 6:00-6:10ish (GMT+2). In fact I never even saw Jokhah enter the server, I just saw Narcotic and Aviator entering the server. I've just joined FL:RP but I follow the rules without question! I just left the server because my internet crashed and now I can't even go onto my favorite servers for being banned for something I swear I didn't do!
How odd. I see who I was supposed to ban. I typed it via steam id. But when I look back at the ID I was aiming at and the id I typed, they don't line up. Not sure how this could have happened. I apologize, you will be unbanned immediately and the ban will be removed from your record.

Taken care of, sorry again