Tandy234-Unban request.
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Tandy234™

Your ban ID: 29391

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Fail RP - Extended due to history of FailRP and number of bans

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I would just like to bring up the fact that i am very sorry that i completely ignored my previous unban request, but there has been alot going in my my family (things in wouldn't like to talk about in particular.) so i had little time for everything.

Aside all that, i have always liked Fearless but the fact that i kept breaking the rules made me the odd one out. I don't think i should've done this but i got what i deserved in the end, i really want to get back to this server to RP with my fellow friends. But after all these chances and multiple warnings by staff, i feel ashamed of myself and i shouldn't have let myself break all these rules and be stupid. Doomdude1 mentioned in my previous unban request that i didn't learn from my mistakes, which i agree is absolutely true. But im quite sure that i didn't mention myself learning from my mistakes.

Anyways, what i am asking for is yet another chance. If i mess up this time i am 100 percent sure that it will be a permanent ban which is going to make me alot more aware of the rules, and therefore obey them without a strain what-so-ever. After i will be unbanned i will try my absolute hardest to not be the person i was before.I really miss Fearless and i am dying to get back. I want to dedicate as much as possible to this server and the community and do everything i can to help it.

It is completely up to you, DoomDude1. To forgive me and give me another chance.
I am not saying you HAVE to but it would be very nice to be back here, roleplaying.
-Tandy
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You do realize you were on thin ice even before I banned you? Seems FailRP is a bad habit you have. You seem to do FailRP whenever you are bored.

What is to convince me you won't go down that road again?
(05-11-2013, 11:11 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You do realize you were on thin ice even before I banned you? Seems FailRP is a bad habit you have. You seem to do FailRP whenever you are bored.

What is to convince me you won't go down that road again?
Well, the reason why i wont go that the FailRP road again is because i won't be bored since i will constantly have great friends such as Criffen, in the server with me. This means that i will stray away from doing stupid things. But when my friends leave and i have nothing to do, i will go and leave the server as well. Thus, no FailRP can happen.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Alright. I'll cut two weeks from your ban, but in the meanwhile I want you to learn the rules fully and understand that you've had enough chances.
(05-12-2013, 02:26 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Alright. I'll cut two weeks from your ban, but in the meanwhile I want you to learn the rules fully and understand that you've had enough chances.
Thank you very much! Two weeks is better than nothing. You wont regret it!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Approved.