I am experiencing technical difficulty with your servers
(05-06-2013, 06:31 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 06:08 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 04:20 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I have CSS and Portal 2 (but no other valve games), and this problem happened a few days ago and still is happening. I don't know wtf mounting a game on steam means, but I'd like this fixed so that I can play again. By the way, I can see weapons just fine.

You need HL2, HL2 EP1 and HL2 EP2, and the Fearless content pack, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

But the problem you have with the sky, is from Counter-Strike Source, make steam check the game cache, for any updates or missing files.

I am not talking about no sky, and no, I don't need that crappy game halflife. I've been playing for quite a long time without ANY issues, but this gmod update fucked it all up.

Since my advises are that crappy, I don't have nothing else to say.

Already said what you need to do, to resolve all the textures problems.

EDIT:

From Garry himself:

A few people are complaining that they’re missing textures in some maps with the new update. If you’re having these problems then make sure you have Counter-Strike: Source installed and make sure it’s being mounted into G(arrys)Mod. Try running CSS. Check the console on startup for any errors. Try validaing CSS and G(arrys)Mod.
(05-06-2013, 06:35 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 06:31 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 06:08 PM)SolidSnake Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 04:20 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I have CSS and Portal 2 (but no other valve games), and this problem happened a few days ago and still is happening. I don't know wtf mounting a game on steam means, but I'd like this fixed so that I can play again. By the way, I can see weapons just fine.

You need HL2, HL2 EP1 and HL2 EP2, and the Fearless content pack, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

But the problem you have with the sky, is from Counter-Strike Source, make steam check the game cache, for any updates or missing files.

I am not talking about no sky, and no, I don't need that crappy game halflife. I've been playing for quite a long time without ANY issues, but this gmod update fucked it all up.

Since my advises are that crappy, I don't have nothing else to say.

Already said what you need to do, to resolve all the textures problems.

EDIT:

From Garry himself:

A few people are complaining that they’re missing textures in some maps with the new update. If you’re having these problems then make sure you have Counter-Strike: Source installed and make sure it’s being mounted into G(arrys)Mod. Try running CSS. Check the console on startup for any errors. Try validaing CSS and G(arrys)Mod.

Please show me where I said that your "advises" as you call them are crappy. Please. Oh wait you can't, because I didn't, right?

Maybe your reading skills are crappy, because I already said that I don't know what the f*ck "mounting a game into Gmod" means. And yes, I've ran CSS, and yes, I've validated CSS.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Aing
The arguing starts here or it's warnings for everyone involved, stop acting like children.

The only sure advice I can give you is to double-check you have CSS, HL2, HL2EP2 installed and mounted, OR have the content packages which can be found on the forums downloaded and installed as the instructions tell you.

If no small patches work, try re-installing your GMod, then applying the fixes.
(05-07-2013, 10:01 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The arguing starts here or it's warnings for everyone involved, stop acting like children.

The only sure advice I can give you is to double-check you have CSS, HL2, HL2EP2 installed and mounted, OR have the content packages which can be found on the forums downloaded and installed as the instructions tell you.

If no small patches work, try re-installing your GMod, then applying the fixes.

Alright, I'll try reinstalling.
This sounds and looks like the exact same thing as I was having My thread but I read Wood Chopper's Post Wood's Post on what to do, and mow it works perfectly, and it only took like 30 mins. I'm going to put the instruction here but don't give me any credit, Wood was the one who figured it out.

Quote:Hello! If you would like to go to this site:
http://www.cscheater.era.ee/

If you go to the Garrysmod content area then find CSS Game Content. Pick what file service you want to download it from. After you have done that extract the folder with the materials, sounds and other in to Garrysmod Addons. DO NOT extract the folders like Materials and sounds and the other folders. Just get the main folder out. The ReadME in the download will explain this. Good luck!