Dissent of the Chronos project
Hello dear roleplayers!
I'm designing a very story-driven RP and I would like to hear your oppinions. If you like it and admin gives me a permission (and some help in arragements possibly) I will give you a story to remember. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you

The Dissent
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...12DB3BA3D/

[Sorry if the pics don't work. I had some technical problems]

We were warned about the Chronos project, still we let it happen. Now the whole city is at the brink of destruction There is this certain satellite, wich causes climate changes and massive electric storms. The project must be stopped.
But thats not all. We fear that there's more sinister acts being done.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...49316293B/

At times like these, unlikely heroes are chosen by some unknown force, and are to save the world as we know it.

Here are some roles that are known rigth now. I will not give the roles yet. I need to know what you people think of this.

President: Watches over the city. broadcasts warnings and tries to keep situation under control.

Special serviceSadin RP known as Kappa squad {name change needed}) Are the main forces of figthing back the chronos and Ripper agents. take orders from president.

Police force: Assist Kappa squad. orders from commander (who takes commands from head of the squad).

Doctor: (scientist) study the project and captured ripper agents. Reports to pres and Kappa.

Ripper agents: (played by citizen. Suit is good to have, but not mandatory) Watch over important landmarks regarding the project. don't act aggressive unless when defending the project. Are not humans anymore

Eldtrich squad: (almost any job is fine) These are the most important people of the RP. they are group of random people who are destined to stop the project (for now)
General people, not any kind of military or govermental force.

More information of needed jobs and possible additions are posted later and when requested. I now want to know what you think of this idea in general. It's very srcipted, but events between plotpoints are improvised. Script is submitted when it's complete and waterproof. Also, the map chosen would be v33x for it has long distances and good amount of ground to build on.
Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably going to get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.