Thinking of leaving
I love how supportive everyone is in this thread XD
[/troll]
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Noobias, sleepynoname
Lol, see you in two weeks.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias
You are such a loser man, you lost 15k omg i Think you Can survive it. And if you complain that much, try to host a server by youself ?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Lawrence, Noobias
Are you kidding me? You are going to leave beause of 15k and something that THEY ALWAYS SAY isn't their fault? Bro, I was on SS and I needed some extra weps, crashed and I lost an AWP, a Tranq and ALOT of cash... but yelling and whining doesn't help. THEY CANNOT and WONT do a thing and if you are getting so upset about this then leave. Honestly... 15k can be easily earned with some work. Andreas is right, try and host your own server? Its not that easy is it? Nope. We are FEARLESS, if we all were like this we would be called WHINEYRP
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Sniperwolf
Cya.

15k is literally like 30 minutes of gameplay.

People play the server for the gameplay, the community, the RP. It's not about massing money. I can RP with zero money and like 5 props - and still enjoy it ...
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • sleepynoname
Yeah exactly Sniper! While money is a factor of RP, it isnt the only thing that is important, and while it is nice to have a car, RPing a Homeless Person is actually very fun. 30 minutes as president with good staff will get you where you need to be, but if you think whining will do the trick, go play darkRp
Bye bye and don't come back if you are going to whine over 15 k Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Well, it appears pretty much everybody has stated their opinion, so uhm.. Good bye?