Ram lowering ? [SOLVED] Temar my hero :3
Sad 
When i got my computer my RAM whas at 4 GB.

I had to reinstall it like 2 or 3 times and now my RAM is at 2 GB (1.74 GB Usable) >.< Any ideas how i can get i backup to 4?

P.L If an admin sees this - Can you please restart the minecraft server becouse its bugged >.<
If this is a game make a .bat but if this is your PC it can be a few things
1 the ram has gone bad
2 you mother board slots are broken or just don't accept that type of ram
3 make sure you are not running programs in the background
this should help
http://www.downloadmoreram.com
(05-08-2013, 01:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: http://www.downloadmoreram.com

or that nice thinking narcotic
Sounds like a fault with 1 of you ram stick (assuming you have 2x 2GB)
There is program's that can check ram sticks but sine your computer says you only got 2gb something is wrong. Check the stick is in right. Try do slot if you have more
(05-08-2013, 02:21 PM)Temar Wrote: Sounds like a fault with 1 of you ram stick (assuming you have 2x 2GB)
There is program's that can check ram sticks but sine your computer says you only got 2gb something is wrong. Check the stick is in right. Try do slot if you have more

Sorry Temar i dont understand what you are trying to tell me, If you coud try explaining it again it woud be great.

Also woud be great if you can tell someone to restart the minecraft server becouse its bugged, you cannot log on it.
(05-08-2013, 03:27 PM)Shadow_Born Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 02:21 PM)Temar Wrote: Sounds like a fault with 1 of you ram stick (assuming you have 2x 2GB)

Sorry Temar i dont understand what you are trying to tell me, If you coud try explaining it again it woud be great.

Also woud be great if you can tell someone to restart the minecraft server becouse its bugged, you cannot log on it.

Open up your computer, after turning it off and make sure they're both in correctly. Make sure you don't touch the connectors (the metal lines) otherwise it'll mess up.

Oh my gawd Temar you hero, The one of the sticks whasn't correctly putted in >.< Oh my gawd nerd bonner Tounge
Solved.