Multiplayer server screen not loading
I went on to gmod this afternoon and opened up the "Find a multiplayer game" tab, the screen which usually shows the list of servers is just white, and it won't change, even after I left it for about 5-10 mins, restarted gmod 3 times, refreshed the server list 3 times, but it still stays white. There's nothing wrong with the internet seeing as I'm able to use it now without any problem, and there's no problem with the game either. When I open the legacy browser it and click on a server it just says "Server not responding". This has never happened before and gmod was working fine yesterday. Any help?
I can use the console I think but the server's always full when I try so I'm not sure if it'll work. Plus using the console I can't access any of the other servers.
Leave Gmod on the server screen for around 20 mins. Somnetimes it can take ages to load. Also right click on Gmod in your steam list, Properties and then Launch options. Type in -high
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(05-07-2013, 03:46 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Leave Gmod on the server screen for around 20 mins. Somnetimes it can take ages to load. Also right click on Gmod in your steam list, Properties and then Launch options. Type in -high

Thanks, I'll try that and see if it helps Smile
This happened to me exit steam and restart it