So, this is how it works...
There have been some protests in Spain these days, and I mean, huge protests.

Maybe you've heard about them, as they have appeared in news from some countries, but today, shit, today...

Since 2 weeks ago, hundreds of people camped in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and other important cities, protesting. Tomorrow there might be Barça's celebration because of the Champions League, and with this argument, police has dislodged this morning Plaça Catalunya, where Barcelona's protestants camped.

Well, it should be a pacific dislodgement, but this is what happened.

[video=vimeo]http://vimeo.com/24312609

I was at around 300 meters from there, in my school, we could hear the sirens and the helicopter over watching everything.

Police overreacted in my opinion, you can see them hitting everyone, just sitting there, even in the head, when they are just allowed to hit in the legs. Seriously, wtf? Shouldn't they just hit against people threatening them? Do they really need to violently drag people around?

Well, that's all, I just wanted to inform you and know your opinion. What do you think?
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
What are they protesting about?
I dot get why they drag that little boy away....

I think they overreact too.

nice
Jesus,
Thats what they call "the police".

They are just hitting the people for fun, lol.
See them hitting o_0. Thats really hard..
Okay it might be overreacting but If you have hundreds of teenagers in front of you, you will have to gain some fear to get them away, because that is their order.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
And they told everyone to leave before this. People still there are people messing up that place they had no choice. What soul's said it's thrue.
(05-28-2011, 07:53 AM)dryblood321 Wrote: What are they protesting about?
They were protesting for the politicians. These last years, here in Spain, they seem that only want to be in the Parliament for the money, they don't care about citizens no more. Wait, they do, but just to vote them. Also, the elections are organised on a way that minority parties can't get to the Parliament, even if they have enough votes.

The thing is, I that think it's ridiculous to dislodge them just because there shall be a celebration there, when they are protesting about things that really matter, not football.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]