6 month ban
Your name: Noobassasin375

Your ban ID: 31256

Banned by:[FL] DoomDude1

Reason:Basing with Rebels as a Security Guard, multiple CDM, changing stories. - Extended due to priors, last chance

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because a 6 month ban is rediculous and plus cdming happens all the time on fearless it happenes everyday and i was not basing with rebels i was protecting my friends contra and cops randomly raided without a warrant so thats why you should unban me and i have fun playing on this server and i play everyday thanks for your time reading this and have a nice day.Cool
No effort. That's number 1).

2) You spawned a bunch of fence props and doors, while being with a group of rebels.

3) You changed your stories. First it was your base, then "a base", then your friend's base.

4) You CDMed multiple people. No excuses.

5) That was your 11th ban. You should really get your act together.

Any solid evidence to provide as why you should be unbanned?
first of all i didnt change stories and second i spawned props to protect my friedns contra and third cdm happenes eveyday how come those people dont get banned and fourth i was not with a group of rebels soooooooo yea your wrong about most of the shit you just said is wrong and i did put effort thats why i went to put up a ban appeal so yea i did put in effort
Ahhh... so now your attitude acts up.

Logs don't lie.

Unban request - denied.