SAW Rp - Help recreate the crime scenes of Jigsaw!
Shocked 
Hello all, after recently re-watching the SAW movies, I thought of making a line of events on the v2d server, much like SAW. With FBI detectives, bloody crime scenes and little hints along the way to the detectives, I think it will be an interesting RP to play out. So, this is how it goes.

We will set up a few crime scenes in different locations of the v2d map. They will all have a different victim and a different trap in each location. We need an admin to spawn the ragdolls in to pose as a dead body, other than that, we can do most of this ourselves. I need detectives to RP properly with this event (otherwise some stupid cops might not get the hints etc. and they might not be able to role play the event well) so I need some detectives, an admin, and a couple of citizens who can tell the police there's a crime scene at ___ location, as well as 1-2 of my helpers to set up the crime scenes etc.

Want to apply? Here's a list of who you can apply for and then an application form to fill out.

Jobs needed:
1-2 of Jigsaw's Helpers (FULL) - Alex, DigDug
4-6 Detectives to find little clues in the crime scenes and play along with the RP well (OPEN) -
2-4 Citizens to call the police (OPEN) -

Application:
Job:
Why do you want this job?:
Have you done many serious RPs like this before?:
Hours on the server:
Additional Information?:

Alrighty then, that's that done. Hoping to do this RP within a week!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Hmm. I don't know. I think what will end up happening is someone will build a trap (which is against the rules) and someone will get killed. Then by association everyone in the rp will be banned.. Just my opinion.
(05-07-2013, 05:06 AM)FallenMoons Wrote: Hmm. I don't know. I think what will end up happening is someone will build a trap (which is against the rules) and someone will get killed. Then by association everyone in the rp will be banned.. Just my opinion.

Not if it has permission to do so.
(I would have thought)
(05-07-2013, 05:06 AM)FallenMoons Wrote: Hmm. I don't know. I think what will end up happening is someone will build a trap (which is against the rules) and someone will get killed. Then by association everyone in the rp will be banned.. Just my opinion.

We aren't gonna kill anyone, this is why we need the admin - the admin poses dead rag dolls, we don't kill anyone, we just get the admin to spawn in ragdolls to pose. It would also be too hard to set up a gruesome trap like that in gmod where you can't tear out the ribs etc.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
I would be willing to help. I don't want any particular job, I just want to help. I am currently 15 going onto 16 in around 3 months time and ive been on the server for a total of 38 hours. I've been on many rp servers trying to find the perfect one for me and this has been the best so far. I've watched the saw movies and know how they turn out. Thank you for reading this - the_demoman1337

If all involved are aware what happens it should be fine, also there is no need for it to actually kill people, since dead corpses gets nocollided with props, it would be much more effective with nitrazepam or /sleep

I'd very much like to help build the murderous puzzels if needed.
Job: Jigsaw helper
Why do you want this job?: I want this job very much, cause this will be a professionoal RP and it will absoloutely be awesome !, I am experienced With such RP's
Have you done many serious RPs like this before?: I've done like 15 of them, These are very fun to do !
Hours on the server: 589
Additional Information?: I'd love to take a part in this RP, but when is it gonna start?, Cause I will totaly help making some Puzzles :9
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
(05-07-2013, 11:16 AM)Alex Wrote: Job: Jigsaw helper
Why do you want this job?: I want this job very much, cause this will be a professionoal RP and it will absoloutely be awesome !, I am experienced With such RP's
Have you done many serious RPs like this before?: I've done like 15 of them, These are very fun to do !
Hours on the server: 589
Additional Information?: I'd love to take a part in this RP, but when is it gonna start?, Cause I will totaly help making some Puzzles :9

Accepted! Welcome to the team, my little helper...muahaha...anyway, the date will be revealed when we have all the crew members. Thanks for joining!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Job: Second Helper?
Why do you want this job?: I never really watched the SAW series, however i had always thought of doing an RP like this and know a good ammount of SAW lore/backstory
Have you done many serious RPs like this before?:Yes, bunches
Hours on the server:580 i think.
Additional Information?:Well, i enjoy RP'ing, As i stated before i never really watched SAW movies, though i have viewed clips of the traps and such, and know the story of Jigsaw and stuff.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(05-09-2013, 02:42 AM)DigDug Wrote: Job: Second Helper?
Why do you want this job?: I never really watched the SAW series, however i had always thought of doing an RP like this and know a good ammount of SAW lore/backstory
Have you done many serious RPs like this before?:Yes, bunches
Hours on the server:580 i think.
Additional Information?:Well, i enjoy RP'ing, As i stated before i never really watched SAW movies, though i have viewed clips of the traps and such, and know the story of Jigsaw and stuff.

Accepted! I know you are a great RPer, seen you on the server many times. I'll be glad to accept you as another of my little helpers. We can start this RP when we have the detectives and citizens filled in.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep