Really low FPS. [SOLVED]
Well sence i reinstalled my Windows i have REALLY bad FPS drops. I have played Minecraft FTB and GMod after i reinstalled my computer and they both have FPS drops like S*it, Its like a Nuclear war with FPS.

It woud be much appreciated if someone can help me because it's really annoying not being able to play.
When you install a new windows or reinstall it you need to download your Graphics card drivers. If you dont know how or what drivers you need, write your graphics card model here and i will help you.
(05-04-2013, 05:43 PM)Weecow Wrote: When you install a new windows or reinstall it you need to download your Graphics card drivers. If you dont know how or what drivers you need, write your graphics card model here and i will help you.

Display adpters
-- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series
--Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Are you using a laptop? Also can you provide the exact name of the card (example: HD4220).
(05-04-2013, 06:22 PM)Weecow Wrote: Are you using a laptop? Also can you provide the exact name of the card (example: HD4220).

I am using a laptop and the stuff i typed is all it said.
Alright download it from here

http://driverscollection.com/?H=Radeon%2...indows%207

Just choose your OS and download the driver!
Incase it didn't work tell me and i will help you.
To be honest, if you have a gaming laptop or not, i'm pretty sure that most games are going to lag, depending on the components that have been used. Perhaps some of them are loosely connected, or may be damaged. Try taking it apart, and make sure that everything is securely connected. If you do not feel safe doing it yourself, perhaps find someone that can help you!
(05-04-2013, 08:11 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: To be honest, if you have a gaming laptop or not, i'm pretty sure that most games are going to lag, depending on the components that have been used. Perhaps some of them are loosely connected, or may be damaged. Try taking it apart, and make sure that everything is securely connected. If you do not feel safe doing it yourself, perhaps find someone that can help you!

Well its not a gaming laptop but its a really good one and before i reinstalled my Windows it whas all fine so its nothing ^_^

Thanks to everyone thats helpled me. Moust if the FPS drops are gone due to me installing the driver, Theres some FPS drops left but they aren't too big ^_^ .
The following 1 user Likes Shadow_Born's post:
  • Weecow