Question about the banning system.
Now after playing on this server for approximately 50 hours I've come to really love this server quite a lot, now I know this is a very stupid question and I'd love you to pardon me if this sounds remarkably stupid but due to the fact I've been banned around 4 times due to the fact that I've been messing around with my friends and them giving me a bad influence to do a few things I would really like to know if there is anyway of getting 'rid of your bans in the system' by this I mean is there anyway of wiping a ban of the system so it doesn't affect you in the future, now this could be by helping out when necessary or just been kind and hardworking. Please respond as soon as possible and thanks for reading! Smile
Your ban record is permanent, the only way you can get a ban removed completely is to make an unbanrequest with solid evidence that you were innocent on the occasion of the ban.
If you think a ban is unfair you can post an unban request, but if your bans are fair they'll stay.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid296523

Your thread was already closed, why did you post it again?

As to your question, you need to prove that in your unban request that you were in fact not guilty. If you actually did those things and got banned for it, there is no way going back. Just start to prove to the servers and the community that you are worth to still be playing after those 4 bans and that you truly regret it. It wont erase your bans, but people will get more trust in you.

Hope it answers your question.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Answers provided.