Job Names
Can citizens rename themselves so they have the privileges of a job, but not joining that job? For example calling yourself Detective. You would get the privileges of the job, but not the job.
I ask this because I saw a couple of people doings this.
When you have a custom job as a citizen people use stuff they bought themself and takes decent advantage of the /me and /it Command In Game.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

A citizen could change his job to Fire Chief and be able to command the fire units if they were compliant, but they can't for example be a Police Officer and RP that out. They can only do mainly passive RP jobs, or Agr RP jobs such as a Private Military.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
But to have permission for jobs like 'Fire chief' or 'Private Military' you must get the Presidents permission or you would most likely get arrest or rejected.
The great thing about the citizen class is the almost limitless flexibility you have. Using /job you can become anything you want (within reason of course). Government jobs roleplayed as a citizen (/job Detective for example) always need express permission from the President. If you're asking about whether using /job can physically give you items such as handcuffs and tazers, then no.
Sometimes I also see people having the job ''President's wife''.
I think that is failRP because being a wife is not a job....

So you can be whatever you want. You can even just think of a job that doesn't exist. But keep it real don't do ''/job wife of...'' etc. I don't say its against the rules but if you want to improve your RP skills just don't do that, haha.

Also if your job has something to do with Government, Corleones, Rebels or an already existing RP, first ask the leader of that RP.

IE: President for Government, Don for Corleones and Rebel leader for Rebel.
Question answered. Closing.
Regards,
aviator