Horn and siren soundfiles
I reset my Gmod earlier...
I downloaded all the FL content, But I still dont have the horn and sirens soundfiles.

If someone could give me a link or something that would appreciated greatly.

Wink
Is it that you can't horn yourself, or can't hear horns at all. The not being able to horn had my friend too.
(05-07-2011, 08:45 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Is it that you can't horn yourself, or can't hear horns at all. The not being able to horn had my friend too.

I cant hear it at all.
Then i have no clue..
I have same bug sometimes too. Sometimes I cant her horn and sirens, sometimes I can Tounge
i think i have same problem because i cant even hear car alarm sounds and there is error in console "missing sound file blablabla..."
It´s interesing bug cause game sometime don´t load that sound Cheese . But I really don´t know what do do. I want to hear when somebody stole car Cheese
From Garrysmod.com

Quote:Missing Sounds

I changed the way loading sounds works in the last update to save on loadtimes. I was previously loading every sound from every mounted game. This was find when we had 3 mounted games, but now it’s kind of ridiculous. So we now load only select sounds (because you don’t need 90% of the sounds). This pruning means that some sounds may be missing. If you let me know what’s missing I will be sure to add it in the next update.

I also noticed the Typo in Garrys post.... it says "This was find" It should say "This was fine"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Cygnus If you didnt get the pack from here download it to get the sound files I had the same bug and sorted it same day the thing began to fail (heard horn once)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
This was a bug in the server and I fixed it. After a server crash you will download the files automatically from server again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.