Banned?
Your name: tYn0_SK

Your ban ID: 31010

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Attempted RDM (shown on the ban request of user STEAM_0:0:22836063)

Involved: Crazy Rabbit, blazing bannana, badamanfairy

Why we should unban you: Well, that car you can see in the start of the video (proppushed car) almost killed me, so I ran to the hospital to heal, I saw a guy who proppushed the car and I wanted to hit/scare him but accidently (Server was full at that time, so it was lagging) hit the Security Guard, also I was on low HP so I had blurred vision, after I healed I apologized to him and he said it's ok. So I really don't know why should I be banned. Also the car almost killed me, isn't that enough reason to attack somebody? In the ban request there wasn't any word about me, because they know it was an accident and I appologized.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Oh and here is the BR with video that got me banned http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30896
(05-03-2013, 07:27 PM)Maniak Wrote: Why we should unban you: Well, that car you can see in the start of the video (proppushed car) almost killed me, so I ran to the hospital to heal, I saw a guy who proppushed the car and I wanted to hit/scare him

So, not only is it attempted RDM but backseat administration as well?
(05-03-2013, 09:24 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 07:27 PM)Maniak Wrote: Why we should unban you: Well, that car you can see in the start of the video (proppushed car) almost killed me, so I ran to the hospital to heal, I saw a guy who proppushed the car and I wanted to hit/scare him

So, not only is it attempted RDM but backseat administration as well?

Backseat administration? I wasn't going to kill him, just scare him at most, nothing more. I wanted to join the ban reuquest on him but I did have not any evidence and when I saw the ban request I did not considered it as needed because of that video which CrazyRabbit took is showing everything needed to ban him
Fact of the matter is, you attempted to kill (or scare) a person for OOC reasons, making it backseat administration, without an RP reason for it, making it attempted RDM as well.

Unban request - Denied.