i would like shortended/unban snigemorderen kenny<3
Exclamation 
Your name: Snigemorderen Kenny
steam ID STEAM_0:0:29134430
Your ban ID:31024

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: RDM by punshing

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: it was not rdm i did kill the cop because he tried to arrest me and then sombody cdm him and i thought it was okay to punch him to death to trigger a nlr i have read all rules and im a glad donator but i dont think its fair loosing all my days on bans :/ i feel so sorry if it was wrong HuhHuh
[Image: xQFwmj8.gif]
You thought it was okay to punch an injured police officer to death?

Also, whether you donated or not doesn't affect how the rules are treated.
(05-03-2013, 03:05 PM)kenny12341234 Wrote: donator but i dont think its fair loosing all my days on bans :/

http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html

5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.
i killed him with my fists because he did try to arrest/kill me and he got cdm then i finished him off?
(05-03-2013, 03:05 PM)kenny12341234 Wrote: i thought it was okay to punch him to death to trigger a nlr

This pretty much tells me enough.

Any actual evidence to post to why you should be unbanned?
because i did learn of this mistake and i wont do it again since i hate being banned and it was wrong of me but i did just not want to go to jail Nervous
Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now.

Unban request - denied.