RULE - Group Leaders
-support

You don't necessarily need a group leader to have a decent roleplay.

I've rarely experienced this issue, and it doesn't seem that much of a problem.
+support
Most of the time people become Rebel Leader or Don,it is just for the salary
Also this is not 'forcing people to roleplay',as you're supposed to be the leader if you have that job after all
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+Support.
-support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
+support for police serg

I don't mind too much about corleone and rebel doing this, as well what the fuck else they gonna do really
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Forbidden as in bannable?
If so then -Support

I'm assuming that forbidden in this case means bannable as you're trying to make it a rule.

There could be times where you're AFK (as an example) for a min or two and your other member F*ck up somewhere and as your not there to control them, it'll result in you being banned.

Also you could do a ContraRP, so would this get you banned too?

Seems like there will be a few grey areas if this rule was to be imposed and may lead to people being banned for stupid reasons.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+support

I like this idea; I think, at the least, it should be enough of a reason to get someone demoted by an admin.

I can see why people have an issue with the wording 'forbidden' as that implies people should get blacklisted for it. I think the guy who actually wants to lead a group should get priority for being the group leader, over the guy who just wants the salary; that should be enough to encourage better group leadership
+Support
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
+support
If their team actually wants to RP
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
-Support

The Rebels and Corleones mainly focus on illegal and agressive actions whilst in game, if our Don or Leader is contrawhoring why not set up a base with them and do a good hostage situation or something.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]