[FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga
rofl still why so much random people to our br and nlr? propclimb? got any proof that i have done that random guy from nowhere so many random guys on 3 people's BR no one else exept admins or mods

and the funny is i have never ever never propclimbed a single time on my all hours on the god fearless servers so i would love to see that proof on that random guy
(05-01-2013, 01:26 PM)you got twisted Wrote: Well so you mean that the admin's should download the links you got? they got virus.. thats why i asked if you could put it on youtube + we raided your base before and you died sometimes before you raided us nice nlr broski you cant remmember anything from your last life? or am i wrong tell me if im wrong. and about those floating props you had could be banneble to you know you got 465h you should know better than cry over a couple of contras..

I don't know if you can't understand the word "raid" or you just don't want to understand. When you raided our base (broke in and destoryed our contraband) (first time, this is where the story begins) NOBODY WAS INSIDE AND NOBODY DIED. Then we wanted to raid you but you attacked first when you saw us with weapons (here is where I died). I came 7 minutes later just to pick up my car (and this is the point when demo was recorded). Then about an hour later you raided us AGAIN totally randomly and without any reason. If you still don't understand I think I will draw you timeline or what...

RenatoTuga Wrote:First of all, i didnt run away, i just didnt saw that i was with a rope, and i was pm'ing my friend about another thing not about the kidnapping, then when i saw that i was with a rope i stopped and just stand there with all of you around me pointins M4's and stuff at me
SolidSnake: us? we where protecting our base from a raid, you killed a lot of rebels, you arrived there and sayd there u where going to help us killeng then and u just started running and shooting the rebels as a cop

Stop lying. There were 4 of us pointing our weapons on you, we all were surronding you. And you know that, when you are radioing everybody around you can see what you are writing? :-) . Because you radioed "help me", "they are raping me" . And CrazyRabbit (SolidSnake) did not kill anybody of us. You Got Twisted did with his BMW :-)

you got twisted Wrote:Just so you know only You got twisted renato_tuga and tYn0 can be talking here or admins 326h guy should know that and the floating prop wasnt at our base it was at the rebel's base

Actually CrazyRabbit (SolidSnake) was involved too. He was there too, he is also on the demo and you ran him over. And the floating prop you are talking about is a camera 20 centimeters from a wall. Like I said, you are ridiculous.
(05-01-2013, 04:34 PM)you got twisted Wrote: Just so you know only You got twisted renato_tuga and tYn0 can be talking here or admins 326h guy should know that and the floating prop wasnt at our base it was at the rebel's base

I can talk here because I was involved, I was even cdmed randomly by one of you guys.

He passes by car, and cdms 5 guys, incluiding a gun dealer if not mistaken, I was like WTF.
alright i might be redicules with that camera thngy but you think that failrp is redicules? alright you may stop play this if you think thats redicules..
(05-01-2013, 07:38 PM)you got twisted Wrote: alright i might be redicules with that camera thngy but you think that failrp is redicules? alright you may stop play this if you think thats redicules..

Cameras 20 centimeters from wall is failRP? It was freaking 20 centimeter not 2 meters :-D . Like I said. Post a BR if you want. I am looking forward to it ;-)
Well its still failrp to have floating props but ye sure umm btw you gonna put the recorded vid on youtube soon? i wanna see and still its maybe not virus but my pc didnt really like it and i dont wanna risk anything to a br on a gmod server its just a game but its sad to get banned for stuff you havnt done...
(05-02-2013, 03:20 PM)you got twisted Wrote: Well its still failrp to have floating props but ye sure umm btw you gonna put the recorded vid on youtube soon? i wanna see and still its maybe not virus but my pc didnt really like it and i dont wanna risk anything to a br on a gmod server its just a game but its sad to get banned for stuff you havnt done...

It's not FailRP to use cameras, and if you wanna see the video, download the demos, and use the Gmod to play them.
Its failrp to have floating cameras ye so you mean in IRL that a camera can float in the air i dont think so reee..
Denied, lack of evidence, if your too lazy to post your evidence properly, do not post a BR and waste my time.