[FL:RP] You Got Twisted,Renato_Tuga
Name of players:[FL:RP] You Got Twisted, Renato_Tuga

SteamID:

[FL:RP] You Got Twisted- STEAM_0:1:59703345
Renato_Tuga- STEAM_0:1:62334827

Time in GMT: I have no idea but it can be calculated with informations from the demo

Server: v2p

Summary:
After we fought with a Corleones (we wanted to raid them but they saw we were armed and started shooting at us when we got too close). We were 4 rebels, 2 survived. I died. I came back exactly 7 minutes later just to pick up my car but we hostaged one of the enemies- Corleone memeber Renato_Tuga. He broke fearRP and tried to run, he also called for help with a radio, even after I told him to stop (you can't hear in in the demo. I don't know why, but demo isn't recording what I say). Finally we tied him up, but 5 seconds later suddenly "somebody" CDMed 2 rebels, policeman, corleone member (Renato_Tuga) and a random gundealer who was running around. Then tried to CDMed me and another rebel who survived. After we kill him, I can see the car owner is You Got Twisted, he disconnect and the car disappeared. In the demo you can press SHIFT+F2 to bring up the demo menu, here write 530 and press "Goto", pause the demo by pressing Enter, click "Drive" button, right click and move with WASD. Go to the tunnel where is a corleone running to the car. Aim at him and you can clearly see his name :-) (I would make a screenshot for you but unfortunately I can't when I play a demo)

Evidence:
http://www.2shared.com/file/aKBA9W2o/raid.html
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29598403/raid.dem
Cant even watch it just alot of advertising for this program.. and btw gonna post a BR on you tYn0 for braking nlr, floating props and random raid so you wont win this without a fight..

And make it on youtube beacause i cant even watch this and some virus in it to-.- please upload on youtube thanks
(05-01-2013, 11:15 AM)you got twisted Wrote: Cant even watch it just alot of advertising for this program.. and btw gonna post a BR on you tYn0 for braking nlr, floating props and random raid so you wont win this without a fight..

And make it on youtube beacause i cant even watch this and some virus in it to-.- please upload on youtube thanks

You don't need to watch it, it is for admins :-) . And do whatever you want because we did not raided you (as I said, we wanted to but we couldn't because you attacked first when you saw us with weapons), I did not broke NLR. I died 2 times yesterday because of you. First time when we tried to raid you and you killed me ( I waited more than 5 minutes just to pick up my car ), and second time you killed me when you raided our base. I did not came back, I was waiting on spawn. My friend "Topi<3" came back with MP5 but his NLR time (5 minutes, actually it was 6 minutes and some seconds) was gone when he came back. And If I remember well my friend killed you near the hospital, so, NLR? :-) . And floating props? Are you kidding me? It was a camera 20 centimeters from the wall. That's totally ridiculous :-D . But go ahead, post a BR. I really want to see what "evidence" do you have :-D . Peace
Well so you mean that the admin's should download the links you got? they got virus.. thats why i asked if you could put it on youtube + we raided your base before and you died sometimes before you raided us nice nlr broski you cant remmember anything from your last life? or am i wrong tell me if im wrong. and about those floating props you had could be banneble to you know you got 465h you should know better than cry over a couple of contras..
I dowloaded this links http://www.2shared.com/file/aKBA9W2o/raid.html https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29598403/raid.dem and this is clean i don't found any virus.So Clean !!
well my pc didnt like it so mutch and dont be so lazy just put on youtube?
I was there, and the corleone's where RDMing everyone in the farms.

I was there as a cop to stop a raid from the rebels (raids are illegal, check the rules), then the corleones came by and RDMe for no motive.

I didn't saw any floating props, and the demos don't contain any virus at all, they're demos made by the source engine.
Just so you know only You got twisted renato_tuga and tYn0 can be talking here or admins 326h guy should know that and the floating prop wasnt at our base it was at the rebel's base
First of all, i didnt run away, i just didnt saw that i was with a rope, and i was pm'ing my friend about another thing not about the kidnapping, then when i saw that i was with a rope i stopped and just stand there with all of you around me pointins M4's and stuff at me
SolidSnake: us? we where protecting our base from a raid, you killed a lot of rebels, you arrived there and sayd there u where going to help us killeng then and u just started running and shooting the rebels as a cop
Yeah i saw You Got Twisted failrp as much as possible because he don't even know rules, he rdm raid & kill, break mass nlr and propclimb everytime he can.
This is really fun to see and i'm laughing so much when he say he will post br Smile

When people like this rdm raid you and say "It was not rdm, i was lockpicking your door and you shooted at me", you know there is people who just deserve their permaban ^^