Cars
I think when cars flip over and mostly everyone has flipped over once they need a press e to flip car so they don't use props to flip their car over which many people seem to do.
(06-08-2010, 04:03 PM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: I think when cars flip over and mostly everyone has flipped over once they need a press e to flip car so they don't use props to flip their car over which many people seem to do.

Won't u get stuck in the car when u press E (u get out car and flips overs?)
Signature too big...
Whatever happened to getting into your car, picking it up and dropping it again?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Make like invis forcers on the roof, so when u flip over u automaticly get flipped over ?
Signature too big...
But that makes car crashes boring!

Nothing more fun then slamming a rival into a tree, then seeing them spin and flip over :D
(06-08-2010, 05:25 PM)Raffi Wrote: But that makes car crashes boring!

Nothing more fun then slamming a rival into a tree, then seeing them spin and flip over :D

I dont mind spinning out but we gota do sumin to stop cars from tipping its f**king annoying
No when your car flips over you get kicked out of your car so it won't automaticlly flip if your an idea why spamming e just to get out.
I think that cars should tip, but not too much. I took a test drive of a Mustang and if my hand so much as twitched, the car would tip over and go upside down.

Make it so they only tip when they have heavy collisions (if that's possible). Then races and chases can be made more dangerously fun!
They need scripters for that Raffi, and scripters ain't free.
But Ye, i support you with the mustang, It tripps over by nothing. Take a easy swing and BANG your up side down :/
Cars only flip over if you don't handle them properly.