Money making!.
Hello guys, im pretty new to this City rp , and i think its pretty cool , and im gonna stick around, now i know you start with 10k and i think i earned to around 19k now, without server restarts i quess 25-28k but yeah lost due to server restarts, but how you guys earn your money if your not paying via donator system, are you guys going the hard way too or any neaty tricks out there ? "Poke",

anyway if ur greedy and keeping to urself, i understand, Cya ingame!
You need to get a close friend, someone who is on your friendslist who talks to you and RP's with you. My good friends are PrivatToast and Gestapo. Once you get a good friend, its like you guard eachother. After you get a good friend, which could take some time, start MASSIVE contrawhoring. Its pretty simple, but yeah, its all about having some buds, me and gestapo are pretty insane together and its not that hard once you figure it all out, you will do fine,

TIPS - Seeing as you do not have much money yet, go out, buy ONE good weapon, AK or something, and maybe 5 ammo, and save the gun for emergencies. This way, you DO have weaponry. But dont go running around with it unholstered unless you are willing to risk losing it. Also, DO NOT BUY any of the early cars, save up for the Golf GTI, it is the first non-terrible car in my opinion, the trabant is just epic because its so funny. You can avoid buying doors buy moving in with a friend or splitting the cost with them or something, but dont be a super raider. Start a business, gain some rep and you will have fun. Once you break about 60k you will feel better about it, I know contraband purchasing feels a bit 'risky' right now.
Check this out:
http://fearlessrp.net/misc.php?page=top

See where you can get with nolifing Tounge
Wow Andreas is number one now? Damn, notice as Killjoy mentioned nolifing he is on that list at I think it is number seven Tounge
[FL] Killjoy Stanley 'Killjoy' Flack 731239

I mean, you will get SUCKED in once you get a car and a gun and you will become hooked and soon enough you will figure it out and rake it in, start with the criminal path, you will get more money, unless you are an AWESOME ass Government guy, and those are hard to find, except for Killjoy, he is an epic Gov RPer

/offtopic but I have to - Killjoy, remember that one time when you were district attorney and you were afk and I didnt know it and I got into the nexus and you were in your office and I was like "Sir? Hello?" and you were actually behind me and I was talking to a Dr Breen cp for like 5 minutes? LOL I am a huge fail, sorry had to tell that one.
(05-16-2011, 11:47 PM)killjoy Wrote: Check this out:
http://fearlessrp.net/misc.php?page=top

See where you can get with nolifing Tounge

Are you talking about me? Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Don't just contra-whore, it defeats the purpose of having a roleplay server.. that said, if you do contra-whore, RP IT!
Its actually kind of fun to put contra in rather risky places, and then go do stuff in town, if you are ever bored just wonder around in town and you will find something to do.